I love it, I absolutely love it! I have decided I love the month of October, almost more so than December. Which for this Christmas loving girl is really saying something. Nothing beats the magic of December but lets be honest it can get a little chaotic, busy and stressful. October seems like it has all the fun, with less stress. Ya know. And then November. Bless November. Calm before the storm.
We had such a fun night...with my Ninja, Mikey the Ninja Turtle and Spiderman!!
Oh this boy! Have I mentioned he is obsessed with all things superhero. Yeah, true obsession!! Carson and Linc have both liked superheroes but nothing like this kid. I've never seen anything like it. He eats, sleeps and breathes it. Constantly in superhero mode, blowing things up, fighting, wrestling...you name it. SpiderMan and IronMan are his two faves. I really thought he would pick IronMan as a costume, and trust me it was a HUGE decision for him, but in the end he chose Spidey. And it was pretty much the greatest night of his life!
Lincoln boy chose Mikey. He really likes Raf the best, but he wanted Mikey's weapon. So that made his decision for him. Mikey it was. As Lincoln calls them, "his nimchucks". Not numchucks, nimchucks. Sounds bizarre. And don't worry that he had already broke them before the big night. Broke them and then we fixed them. I knew that was going to happen. My fault I guess for letting him play with them.
The stuffed shell was my favorite part..haha, cracks me up!
And of course my little ninja. This costume is so Carson. Fits him perfectly! He is so tiny, and slight and flexible. He darted around in this costume like a true ninja. All stealth like. He loved it.
We did the usual. Trick or treating around our neighborhood and then off to see the grandparents.
Thiago always takes the kids around our neighborhood while I stay home, light our pumpkins and hand out candy to the trick or treaters. I absolutely love it. My neighbor across the street lights a fire in his fire pit in the front yard and blares "Monster Mash" and other fun songs through the neighborhood. We got tons of trick or treaters. I love looking out onto the streets, they are just alive with people and activity. All the cute costumes and parents huddled in their jackets, smiling and waving.
My house was warm and cozy and smelling like a pumpkin smile candle. Fireplace was lit. I had on Hocus Pocus in between trick or treaters. It was so pleasant....oh and I keep sneaking candy, that was pretty great too!
We then went and made a quick stop at my dads, then the Cano's where the kids hit a few more houses. Finally ending the night at my moms. Taco soup with all the toppings, scones and honey butter, wassail, doughnuts and cupcakes. Perfect ending to a fun night!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment