Saturday, August 16, 2014

Summer Shenaningans...Part one

Oh my holy crap...I'm soooo behind. Here comes the first of our summer fun. I got about 3 more of these to come. But I got too tired last night, loading up the pictures. So we'll start with this.


Way back before the cabin, we are talking end of June. We went to the annual Williams family reunion in Malad, Idaho.

My cute little cousin has some pet racoons. Makes me laugh. She loves em so much. She brought em with and ohhhh Lincoln. Small animals and babies. Lincoln is so obssessed. I feel bad for them actually, poor Lincoln gets such crazy urges for small things. Poor Boston and Caroline see him coming and its like you can see them cringe. And then there is poor George, the Cano's little puppy, he sees Lincoln and immediatly turns and trys to run away. Loves a little too much.


The babies may not love Linc but they sure love Theo. All them little neices and nephews. He's pretty much the favorite uncle.




Quick stop at the cemetary on the way home from the reunion. Say hello to Grandma.

If you didn't know...it's zuchinni season. Made at least 3 batches of the chocolate chip muffins already and 2 batches of zuchinni bread. We're addicted.

Been a great summer of swimming. We have gone so many times. My boys are at the funnest ages. It's weird cause I am not used to how easy they are. They are all getting older, and they always have each other. The three of them are always together, doing their thing and I am always kinda like "wait, come back....what about me".



At least baby Boston still likes me....well at least when his mom isn't around.




Sweet Drakey bug and grandma. We were at Ashley's house for a little birthday celebration for Souli. That sweet little grandma is the only one that would stand there and push him for a half hour straight. Must have been that precious smile. How can she resist.



Linc finished up his first year of T-ball. I don't mean to brag...well actually I do. This kid. Is awesome. Sports and him are dang fun! Carson bless his little heart, he loves it all and is such a good sport. Loves to try new things, and always plays with his whole heart. But he's tiny, he's unaggressive, he's a social butterfly. And he lacks the natural ability. But oh this Lincoln boy. Every ball he touches seems to do what it was made to do. He has so much natural skill and his personality just adds to it. He is so feisty, so competive, so aggressive and he just shines out there. Seriously I love watching him. We are starting him in comp soccer next year. He plays with a little team of boys, they have for 3 years now played rec. They are all soooo good. Next year they will play comp and play a year up. I seriously can't wait to watch him. Could never figure out how parents could pay for their kids to play for these clubs, but now that I see how much he loves it and how seriously talented he is at it....well its a whole other story. I'll figure out how to pay just so he can enjoy it!

Had a little park get together with my family. Made this funny little treat. Can't even remember what they were called. Some kind of golden oreo birthday cake truffle. So delicious. So rich.

We met at the park later that night, so earlier in the day I got some yard work done. Thought it would be fun for the kids if I put the sprinkler under the tramp. And I was right!




Love a good park date....especially with KFC!









My favorite kinds of summer nights. Kids running around and playing. Sitting on the blanket with my mom and sisters and hubbies. All kinds of yummy food and drinks.


Also had a little get together will Thiago's friends and all their sweet wives. We did a little BBQ at our house. With all our cute lil kiddos. 11 kids all together. And we all had so much fun!

The kids all played so cute together. The bigger boys all played with Linc and Cars. And Drake had so much fun with Olivia and Mckenna and Kade and Kason. Jumping on the tramp. The swingset. Running around with lightsabres. Licking all the frosting off the cupcakes. It was a really good night.

And last but not least...Maria's birthday celebration!!!

Lots more to come!


No comments: