Saturday, September 6, 2014

Lagoon Day!


Annual Lagoon Day a couple weeks ago. We go once a year, which for me is plenty. I love Lagoon. I have the greatest time. But once you've gone, you've gone. Not something I can do on repeat.































We always go with my mom and my sisters and their families. Funner riding those rides with little cousins. We pretty much made a day out of it. Got there around 11:00 am and stayed til closing which was about 10:00 pm. Fun day spent as a family. Kinda missing summertime. Big time. Something going on weekly if not multiple times a week. We got together with family so much and planned so many activities. Now that school has gotten going our schedule has gotten a little more routine and not quite as exciting. Oh well. Nice to get back in the swing of things.  Well thats it for that.  More pictures this time.  Self expanatory.  I'll be back with more.

No comments: