Bout that time to whip up some holiday goodies. I went the same route with my neighbor gifts again this year. Some fun festive cookies. Devoted this whole past Wednesday to getting it done. Thought it would probably take me a few good hours. Could work on that during the morning and then was hoping to get my bathrooms cleaned in the afternoon. Ha! That didn't happen. I underestimated how long it would take to make 12 dozen cookies. It took all day, and by the time I was done I wanted to scream. And my bathrooms, my poor bathrooms.....lets just say I will be starting with them the first of next week. Not pretty.
Ash had her baby appointment that day, so I was watching Elle Belle for a few hours. These three crack me up. They are a bunch of odd balls when they are together. They were also extremely helpful in the cookie making process....or so they thought.
Everybody had to have a turn stirring...even Drake.
Homemade oreos...
and good old Chocolate chip. Can't go wrong.
I always add M&M's to the top of my chocolate chip cookies when they come out of the oven. I love the way they make them look more "holidayish". I make these year round and always use the holiday M&M's. Fun for Valentines, and Easter, and Halloween.
Tried something new with my Oreo's this time. Got the idea from a sweet friend of mine.
Rolled the edges in colored red and green sprinkles.
I did pink, green, and white frosting. And with just the white I added the sprinkles. I thought it made it so fun and festive. Plus, I love the crunch of sprinkles.
All packaged up and ready to deliver!
Just crossing things off my list...8 days and counting. Can't freaking believe it. I am gearing myself up for this coming week. I am working an extra day, have 4 Christmas parties, still not done with my shopping, haven't even started wrapping, and am wanting to get my house clean so I can enjoy my holiday.
Bring it though...I'm ready. Christmas comes but once a year and I am loving the heck out of it!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment