
Happy New Years Eve!

Les Mis with sisters and mom

Snuggles. Drake fights nonstop with Lincoln, but nothing but love for Carson.

Big brother slept over at his grandmas, baby brother is in bed. Just us and our Lincoln boy. Dad brought us a treat from Mcdonalds.

My heart. Always them.

Twirling with my baby.

9:00 church. It's rough. Only 3 minutes late. I consider that a success.

Mine.

Just watching his show.

Whatcha cookin' little mister?

Street in front of their preschool.

Helped in his class today and his little face just lights up when he sees me. How old til that stops, I don't want to know. I hope never.

9:00 church is great for one reason...afternoon naps.

It may be 5 degrees outside but its warm and cozy inside.

Not even hot chocolate can warm us up.

Just makes me happy.

Jazz game with my honey.

Captain America, Donatello, Thor, Spiderman, Power Ranger, Batman...his gangs all here.

Star student at Preschool today!

Ready to head out.

My poor kid. He locks himself in the bathroom to color. Can't get a moments peace with those pesky younger brothers.

Peanut butter bars for a missionary homecoming.

Helping himself to Grandma's candy cupboard.

I take care of three babies and their dad, and run a household. No place else I'd rather be. Best job in the world.

Did I mention Drake hates nursery...he hangs out with me instead.

Thanks mama for my birthday dinner...I couldn't love anyone more.

No more growing allowed. Stop right now. Time please freeze.

Its these three. And me. And the grocery store. And now I have a headache.

Preschool field trip with Linc at Smith's grocery store.

What a winter!! Have some snow!

Spent their day on the slopes!

Just me and him at church today. I got the better end of that deal.

Just waiting..he's skeptical.

Introducing my boy to the joy of Sonic flavor add-ins!

Kissing "tarsey" goodbye. Every single morning.
Thats January...
No comments:
Post a Comment