Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June's 10 on 10

Can you believe it!! I actually participated in 10 on 10 this month. First time in like 9 months. Not sure what got in to me. I happened to remember it was the 10th for one thing, and then it kinda sounded fun. And it was...


Hey kids. Schools out. No schedules. Totally okay if you want to sleep in. No. Okay whatever. They awoke hungry at the crack of dawn. I wasn't quite ready to make breakfast. So I gave them a cookie. Mother of the year.


A little porch cleanup.


Breakfast. First Monday of no school. Well powder sugar pancakes were a must. And some scrambled eggs for my Lincoln boy. Kid could live off eggs.


My three boys. Home together. For now, I am loving that.


We spotted a birds nest in the tree right outside our family room window. We keep checking on it.


I worked on some household chores while they watched Henry Hugglemonster. A little snuggling...


Major grocery shopping will all three...Sonic Happy Hour was a must. Strawberry coke please.


And a full cart later...


This baby missed his nap, so instead he had some quiet puzzle play time while I cleaned our blinds. I'd rather his afternoon.


Taco Salad for dinner. Tasted like summer.

Happy 10th.

No comments: