Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Insta Update!

Horribly behind. Dying to get our Disneyland pics up on this little ol' blog. First things first, the common every day occurences as seen through Instagram. This is August-September.

Found them just like this.

Heels in a cowfield.

Weekly visit.

Drake not understanding why he just has to sit and watch at swim lessons.

My view.

A huge part of my forever, just missing their dad.

It's the start of another busy day. Everyone sleeps still, except me and him. I'm bustling around, starting laundry, making beds...and he always sits quietly. In the most random of places and plays. Mickey Mouse in the background and the clink of his blocks. The sun streaming through the window behind him and his feet still fit in footsie jams. And I know, years from now...I will never forget these quiet mornings.

Families are Forever.

Watermelon with my baby on my Grandpa's back patio. Still summer.

Good morning muffins. Zuchinni chocolate chip.

We're down to just the weekend. School starts Monday.

The hubby has our babies. So its me and him. We're going to look at Halloween costumes, and maybe a new dress for me, and run to the grocery store to grab some things for his first day of school lunch. Something special. And I'm gonna let him pick where we get dinner. Cause I'm losing him come Monday, and I'm soaking him up today.

Family reunion. Three legged races. They kicked butt.

Walking the line..

Good morning Thursday!

Another day, another dollar at Costco.

Back to school night for these monkeys!

He means business. No play, just serious business.

He smiles when dad helps him with homework. All I get is insane pouting and whining. And to think its only just begun...

Love me some Lincoln boy.

All fancied up tonight. Wedding dinner, no kiddos.

I dare ya to be in a grouchy mood this Monday morning. Listening to these three's conversations on the way to preschool puts you in an instant good mood.

Dad's home.

September 11th. This dark, rainy Wednesday morning feels very fitting for this day of remembrance. Never forget that morning twelve years ago and the many lives that were lost. So grateful for this free country we live in and the men and women who fight every day to defend that. That because of them, we all can tuck our little ones in and feel safe. God bless America!

These two beg for playdates after school every single time. I always agree.

Totally feels like fall today. Jeans and Toms. Haven't seen that in awhile.

Post workout snuggles. The minute I get done with my run, he runs over and says "you all done".

He no longer likes to be rocked to sleep. Just wants to lay next to his "bwothers"

This boy. I'm working today. He was in the area. Look what he brought me. Love him.

He friends! Its jacket weather. Anybody else freaking love that!

Can't get over his handsomeness in shirt and tie.

Cookie baking in Vovo's kitchen.

It's beyond obsession. Way beyond.

Front porch sittin. Brothers sleeping. Waiting for his ride. Love this boy. And love a morning with just the two of us. Does my heart good. Hopefully his too.

Late afternoon.

Um, I totally see you. Same spot as yesterday. Now quit hiding, and get over here and get dressed. We got a day to get to.

The countdown is on. 2 days!! 2 days til Disneyland!

Speaking of Disneyland....stay tuned, that's up next!


No comments: