Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Little Princess


Look at my little princess...that is what Carson calls our sweet Elle. I think she is the most beautiful little thing ever, and therefor deserves her own post. Little Elle got blessed this past Sunday and she looked absolutely darling. She is not even mine, yet every time me and Ash are out shopping together, I spend more time looking at things for her rather than my own boys. What is it about girls, if you ask me every mother needs one. I still have my fingers crossed that someday I might get me one of these. Anyways, just had to show off my little Elle bell, the most beautiful little girl ever. (Next to sweet Hallie-girl of course, don't think I would leave you out.)


If Elle is a princess then that makes my sweet baby boy a prince. Here our a few pictures of him at the blessing. I tried to get one of the two of them together, we got them all situated next to each other and went to snap the picture and BLAH!! They both spit up. Oh well, I just love that they are 4 days apart. I loved being pregnant with Ash and now watching our babies go through the same little phases of life. So much fun. They are kindred spirits these two for sure. I know they were up in heaven together waiting to come down, I can just imagine Lincoln getting ready to come down and telling Elle that he would be waiting for her in just a few days. It is still so amazing to me to see these sweet little ones together and to think they were the little babes kicking away in our bellies. Sweet, sweet little angels. Love them both.


Another one of my boy smiling, he is turning into the happiest little guy. We all laugh cause I swear you just look at the kid and he starts smiling. Elle on the other hand, well it takes alot to get her to smile. She kinda gets this little amused smirk on her face, almost like she is making fun of you. So funny....

5 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

She really is a beautiful little girl! And that little lincoln so darn cute! What beautiful kids you all have!

Souli & Ashley said...

They both are so beautiful. I love that we were pregnant together too. Sometimes I miss it. I love talking to you about the different stages they are going through. I always have someone to relate too.

TW said...

Yes, Elle is a little princess, and Lincoln the little prince.

Cute Family said...

All of you girls kids are so cute! That dress is beautiful.

Eric and Jenny said...

Both sweet babies, Elle is so absolutely gorgeous and Lincoln boy am I loving those chubby cheeks he looked so darling the other day in that outfit. Sweet sweet babies, I love them!