but come on, do you blame me??
Meet little miss Katelynn Smith. My brand new little niece, she is tied for world's cutest, most sweetest little baby girl. Of course Elle's bells is her only other competitor. She was born Tues, April 6th at 8:40 pm. She was 7 lb's 7 oz's and she is absolute perfection. I am head over heals in love!!
You would think she is my daughter by the amount of pictures I have taken of her. Can't help myself, she is just so lovely. Here is her sweet momma, before the little miss made her debut. How beautiful is my sister??
Katelynn all snuggled in next to her momma. Already she is a momma's girl. Loves to lay just like that next to Jen.
Can't get enough of that sweet face..
Sweet Smith family...this little one couldn't be more blessed. She is entering a pretty special little home. Two parents who are completely in love with her, and two older brothers who are absolutely smitten with their new little sister.
I am so excited to have little Katelynn here. Their is just nothing like a newborn, especially when that newborn is your sister's. All kids are great, but I just LOVE my little nieces and nephews. Each and every one holds such a special place in my heart. I could not love them more. I love my sisters more than anything and their offspring are just absolutely precious to me. Thanks Jen for letting me be a part of everything. I will never forget that moment of watching your little daughter take her very first breath. Leaving behind her the other side of the veil, and entering this world. It was amazing, truly miraculous and something I am so grateful I got the chance to witness. Love you little Katelynn, welcome to the world...and most importantly welcome to our family!
10 comments:
She seriously is so cute! It really is the best when your sisters have babies....dont worry, I LOVE to see all of the pictures...so dont worry about taking or posting to many! Love It!
I agree... she is beautiful!
Love all the pictures, she's a DOLL!!!
She is beautiful! I love babies and wish my sister would make me an aunt.
Oh how fun to have another baby here. Your laundry and house will wait this is such precious time. How fun. I am however going to say that I think my baby girl is in there too you know!!! Just teasing! Elle is gorgeous no denying that one. I think Katelynn looks like Lance did. so cute chubby face. Happy new Aunt to you!
Ter at least you have the prospect of getting your house cleaned in the next few days. It's 12:00 already and all I have managed to do is make the beds, nobody is dressed, laundry not done, I just can't seem to tear myself away from the little girl for longer than a minute
She is darling. I can't wait to hear all about her tomorrow.
That little girl is soooo stinking cute! Congrats on becoming an aunt once again.
That is so nice of you to help Jen out... She is so way cute isn't she???
Being an aunt is the best! Your kids are so cute in their Easter oufits!
Post a Comment