Getting all ready for Easter, got together with my family to color eggs and have a little easter egg hunt. Driving through the snowy canyon on the way up to Jen's really got me in that Easter springy spirit. HAH! Dumb weather, I want the sunshine. I have always thought that Easter should be in late April, seems like every year it is always wet and cold. No fun!
We made the most of it though, despite the silly weather. These two had a fabulous time, like always. They are always so excited and appreciative of our efforts. The other 4, not so much.
This naughty chicken was exactly that...NAUGHTY! Spent an hour trying to get him down for his nap so we could actually enjoy ourselves. It was a no go, he refused to go to sleep. He spent the rest of the time wandering around....whining and causing trouble.
Cars did a fabulous job coloring his eggs. I love that he is at the age where I can pretty much leave him unattended and he does just fine. He and Lance colored every last egg and didn't spill one drop.
Lincoln was going absolutely crazy trying to get up on that table and get into everything. He is a master at climbing, he can finangle his way onto anything. I finally gave in and let him hold this one egg...it cracked not 2 seconds later.
Ahhh, beautiful!!
Dirt cups for dessert...they were good. At least me, Jen, Ash and Luke thought so. The rest were to busy chowing down on candy. Carson was to busy licking all the cream out of the oreos, and throwing the cookie part away. Typically Carson.
Easter egg hunt.....checking out their stash. Poor babies, no one wanted to share. Elle and Lincoln just sat there, longing for a piece of candy. They would get close to one and the older kids would snash it away. Don't worry though, we snuck them a few.
Fun times...thanks sisters and kids!!
5 comments:
Yeah! I love to see about your cousin fun day! Cute pictures...and Lincoln doesnt look that upset for not taking a nap....cute kids!
You may think Lincoln was being naughty but I just find him funny. What a ham he is, the faces and expressions he makes. I love the fact that he is his biggest fan, that smile he gets when he is pleased with himself just kills me. What a kid.
I agree with the weather, it makes Easter a waste. Grrrr!!!! But you guys always have a lot of fun. I wish my sister would have kids soon.
Your families do the cutest things together - looks like you had fun, and man your boys are so stinkin CUTE!!!
Fun stuff! I wish it was warmer too, it's hard to do fun things when it's icky outside! Looks like you guys had fun anyway! Have a great Easter!
Post a Comment