
Lincoln holding an orange basketball while sitting on an orange basketball.

Somebody let Drake play in the markers...now I'm home and he's in the tub. And my counter needs some help. You do the math. Dad's in trouble!

Loves.

I stand at this corner every single morning and watch him walk across the field. Always praying he has a good day.

Hanging out with a bunch of first graders.

These two. I love them. The perfect example of love, family, and commitment. Happy 80th birthday grandma, every year we continue to celebrate with you is a blessing. Your family loves you and pray we still have a few good years ahead of us.

He's home now. I'm happy.

My boy tearing up the mountain.

Do you spy a little Drake in there?

Lincoln boy snuggling a still sick Carson.

It's Friday! And I chopped off our heads. But we totally match!

Out for pizza on a Saturday night.

Nobody is better at goodbye kisses than my Lincoln boy.

Quiet.

Waiting for my chocolate loving boys to get home. Luckily the little baby pig saved them some.

My most favorite time of the day. My honey is home.

The best kind of lunch date.

New favorite picture.

Pottery barn...the contents of this box brought me joy. The box itself brought them joy!

I'm cookin...their paintin

First one awake..always.

A little ballerina and her two warriors.

We love our hairdresser.

Love this face. I try to tell him that a bajillion times a day. Hoping that amongst all the timeouts and reprimanding he receives, the love part is what sticks with him.

Just waitin...

My lil' crazies!

Sams Club Saturday!

How come I don't get this reaction when I walk in the door?

Can't even tell you how many times these two are supposed to be sleeping, and instead I find their lamp switched on and them just whispering and laughing away. I stand there, undetected for a minute, hidden by the shadows of their doorway and try to make out what they are talking about. Usually ninjago related. I feel that little pang in my heart, that one that screams "remember this moment". Those indeed are the moments that make life worth living. So grateful these boys have each other. Then of course I yell to them to quit talking and go to sleep. But I smile as I walk out of the room.

Today just feels like a good day to be happy. Maybe its cause I already got my run done, or maybe its cause I'm wearing purple, or cause I have my favorite drink, or our 7 day forecast is gloriously spring-like, or I don't have to cook dinner tonight. Whatever it is, I feel happy!

Just a boy and his ball.

No words required.

Happy birthday Uncle Gus!

This weather. More of it please.

Monday already? Where did you go weekend?

A little kitchen helper. He hands me the potatoes, and I peel them.

Papa Deano was in our area today and stopped by for a quick hello, and with him came kites! He said he saw the angry birds and thought of my boys. We love our papa...best grandpa ever!

Ugh...just makes my heart hurt. The good kind of hurt, the kind where you love a kid a whole lot and want them to always spell the word "things" as "thense". Kills me.

Oh the thins I come home to on Saturdays after work. Bunk beds turned into fortresses and kids that look like orphans. But they sure have fun with their dad and I guess thats all that matters!

Love these two! Next to my mom and sisters they are truly my best friends. Love them so much and am so ridiculously grateful for their friendship.
And there we go...
1 comment:
Have I ever told you you're my hero? Seriously? You make life look the way it should - a clean and cozy home, happy and loving kidlets, a wife peeking through the blinds when her hubby gets home (like you're in love or something), and cooking something that requires 2 sticks of butter. Could it get any better? When I grow up, I want to be like Teri!
Post a Comment