Hang on...there's a ton. Haven't updated since first of November, but there are just too many pics that I love. So feel free to skip this if you don't want to see a TON of pictures!
Dropped Linc off at school, and on a whim decided to go pick up his birthday present. Just me, a babe in jammies, with no socks or slippers. But we did have a blanket. I'm not ready...he's not ready. 9:00 am. We went for it.
Their dad made them paper airplanes last night. Who knew it would bring so much joy.
Pumpkin bread. Finally crossed them off my autumn bucket list.
Free PTA skate night! Happy kids!
A church with no Drake. Hate to say it but WAY more enjoyable.
I spy....Drake!
We always make a trip to the book fair during SEP week.
Early out week at school. They have gotten out at 1:25 every single day. I have been loving his company.
3 hours later and we are all cleaned up. Floors scrubbed, dishes done, new toys stacked in front of the fireplace. I'm sitting down finally. These parties are lots of work, but so, so worth it. He was so happy. Felt so special. Thanks family for coming, and for loving my Lincoln boy the way that you do.
The sign said no pictures. I didn't obey.
Thanksgiving Preschool feast for my two little buddies. One brought bread, the other grapes!
He never wants to get out....
Dad's up on the roof...can only mean one thing. Christmas lights!
Here goes 1000 calories. I plan on eating alot of pie this Thanksgiving weekend.
"Catching Fire" and hot chocolate. I kinda love this night. And my boy. I love him too.
Good Morning from Grand America!
My lil friends. One of those days where I feel extra grateful to be home with them.
Everytime I try to load us up in the car I have to chase this maniac down. He's out here, cruising the yard with his gun shooting down all the "bad guys". Heaven help me with all these boys.
Got home from church and had to go back for tithing settlement an hour later. Lincoln's exact words were this "no more freakin church, I don't want to go back there. We have already been there ALL day". Rough life being five.
When I was a little girl my mom put plug in candles in our windows during December. Part of our outside lights. I use to lay there in my warm bed with my electric blanket. I could hear the television my dad was watching in his bedroom, could hear my mom, moving around downstairs in the kitchen. My room all dark except those candles. We put plug in snowman/santa lights in the boys' rooms. They're cheesy as heck. But they make me smile. They are warm and cheery and comforting. Hope my boys' feel that too.
We're gonna shop til we drop today! Finishing up everything.
Freezing our little butts off out here.
Hobbit with our boy. This kid is the biggest movie nerd and I love it!! Just like his mom and dad.
Under the mistletoe.
Someone got "Despicable Me 2" the other night. I have walked in on this little arrangement all over my house today. Pretty sure he's seen it one too many times.
Got him in his jammies in front of the fireplace one night. Now its his spot of choice. I'll oblige.
After almost 11 years of marriage the sight of this boy still makes my heart so happy. He is by far a better man than I deserve. I'm lucky to have him standing next to me.
Getting my wrapping done.
Their Tia gave them gift cards. Having too much fun picking out their own toys.
Sleeping in is bliss. Wish it happened more often.
Wait all year for this nap. Late New Years Eve, big breakfast and a nasty cold...try and stop me. I'll be right here, resting my eyes.
Made it to the grocery store. Hubby was my chauffeur and my heavy lifter. And don't you worry my poor little ear stayed warm, dry, and covered up.
Love when my kitchen holds my favorite people.
Lil friends...
I peak at him trhough the window. When he does the driveway. Or mows the lawn. Or washes the cars. I'm inside. Organizing toys and putting together a thick stew for dinner. He does his thing. I do mine. Only we do it for each othere. For our family. It makes me happy. He always makes me happy.
First time in over a week that I got ready for the day. Definitely deserves a selfie with my Carson boy. He's off to school and I'm off to work. Hoping my headaches behave themselves.
Watching dads soccer game. Trying to keep them from running up and down the bleachers. Annoys the crap out of me when kids do that.
Love this skinny dork of a baby. Fresh out of the tub. Running away from me in just his diaper. Scrawny little legs. Holding his ironman and blowing up my lamp (or trying to at least). He's quite the little gem. And sure does make my world a happy one.
Their teams finally played each other tonight. They even got to guard each other. Not gonna lie...pretty humerous. Neither of them are naturals. Gotta love it.
Um excuse me naked Spider-Man. Have you seen Drake?? His mother is trying to leave the house, and she can't seem to find him and get him dressed....
Couldn't be in Cache County without stopping in on our Gran.
Skiing with grandma!
Our typical Friday night includes Little Caesars, treadmill, early to bed kids and DVR time. Very rarely do we actually go out on a Friday. It's a real treat. Even better cause we're meeting friends.
Just sittin here. With an Elle Bell and a baby Boston. Doing a whole lot of nothing.
Well friends... 11 years of marriage and three kids later...wedding dress still fits! Cleaning out my basement and this is how I have wasted the last half hour. Doin work today!
Putting on my jewelry and listening to them talk about Ninjago's like its a real life event. Love listening to them when they don't know I am.
Love this weirdo!
Jazz game tonight. Ya know so I can people watch and eat treats. We all know I don't really pay much attention to the actual game.
Yikes! That's it through January. Sorry friends. Long one!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
















































No comments:
Post a Comment