Sunday, July 5, 2009

Proud to be an American!


Happy 4th everyone...what a great day! Any day that we get to celebrate our freedom and the good ol' United States of America is pretty much awesome. I love the feeling of united patriotism and looking around at all the red, white, and blue. Makes me proud to be an American. I know our country isn't perfect and we have our problems, but if you ask me when all is said and done it is a pretty great place to live. So may God continue to bless this great land and those that lead us and fight to protect us. Ok, enough said.


Oohh, cuteness. Me and my boys!


Had ourselves some surf n swim fun! I was pretty worried for a second there with those dark skies and scattered clouds. Rained on us for about 20 minutes is all, and then there came that beautiful sun. It was perfect weather, perfect amount of people. Tons of fun!







I've got some little fishies on my hands. My kids LOVE water, love it, love it. Both of them. Carson pretty much has no fear, I had to watch this kid like a hawk. He just takes off, doesn't care who he is with, how deep out he goes, whether he has a tube or not. Made me crazy. When it came time to go home, I had to pull him out kicking and screaming. Oh well, I am glad he is a healthy, active little boy who enjoys this kind of thing. As for Lincoln, he just sat there and pounded those chubby little fists in the water all afternoon. At one point Carson did a total flip in his tube and I had to run over to him. I jumped up fast and knocked Lincoln over. Lincoln topples down in the water, comes back up and doesn't even make a peep. Looks around for a second and goes back to playing. I tell ya, little fishies.








Tuckered out little kids, taking a small break why us moms got the lunch together.


Went home and both my kids took a 2 hour nap. Heaven!! After that we showered and got ready then headed over to the Layton fireworks. We spent the day and night with all of our Brazilian friends and family. They are all so much fun.


Pop-its!



Yummy face Lincoln, whats for dinner?



Carson gettin some love from the little ladies.





Like I said great day, one of our bests.

10 comments:

Souli & Ashley said...

Cute post Ter I love the 4th. Especially yesterday it was just a fun day all around. Even when it was raining. You do have two cute little fishies.

Jill said...

I am glad to see you all had a fun day,looks like the kids all liked the water. We missed you at Taylee's Baptism!

TW said...

So happy the Cano Crew had a great 4th of July. Looks my boy had alot of fun for himself and so did all the "Bathing Beauties"... gotta love that picture!

Clemments Family said...

Looks like you had a great 4th, love all the pictures!!

Bentleys said...

Look at all you hot momma's, love that picture! Looks like you did have the best day, the boys look adorable in their outfits!

Ashley and Devan said...

You girls all have the cutest swimsuits ever! Seriously, love them!
We were at Layton Fireworks too! It's always such a zoo, but so worth it in my opinion!

Eric and Jenny said...

Ter I love your shirt, it's funny how mine, yours and Ash's were all very similar, great minds think alike when it comes to fashion anyway, right!! It was such a fun 4th I thought, and I just keep thinking about our lunch swimming it was delecious.

Tiff and Chris said...

How fun! I so-o miss Utah on the 4th, there is nothing like it. What an awesome day y'all had.

Candace said...

What a fun fourth! I love all the traditions and fun memories! Your kids are going to look back and love all the fun times!

The Carnahan's said...

Looks like a great 4th of July! You all have such cute swim suits, you guys are so lucky you all live by each other, I'm always so jealous! We were going to go to Layton Fireworks, but we just ran out of time so ended up at Clearfield's.