Tuesday, August 25, 2009

He's Mobile!








And he's off...watch out people he is moving. No more sitting stationary and not getting into things. This kid keeps me hopping constantly now. I knew I was in for it as soon as he learned to crawl. He is just so dang busy all the time. Doesn't understand sitting still or nice quiet time. Carson was so different at this age. He loved to cuddle and have me hold him, he also could sit for a good hour playing with the exact same toy. Not my Bujaou, he is into anything and everything. He is total boy and it makes me laugh. Even the way he crawls, he sorta just plops his arms down and trudges along. So funny. Baby proofing has made a comeback this week. Locks, gates, and protectors over EVERYTHING!

8 comments:

Taylor's mom said...

Holy cow, the time flies. I can't believe how "big" he's getting. We need to have a play date.

Plain Jame said...

OH my gosh, no way! Where is the freeze button, you just barely had him....

Bentleys said...

He is just too cute! Poor Mom, love when they master new skills but oh the chasing! :)

Candace said...

Such a fun age! (for him mostly!) I love it, crazy to think that the next step is walking! What the! How do these kids grow up so fast?

TW said...

Look out!!!!!

Souli & Ashley said...

I love how he crawls. He gets cuter by the day. I love that boy. Don't you love this age.

Nick and Stacey said...

No Way....I cannot believe he is getting so big! He looks so darn cute standing up to things, and crawling! I think it does get harder, all the baby proofing and such, but they are so proud of themselves,a nd they look so cute! I bet Carson loves it...and hates it! Too Cute!

Jill said...

I am so proud of him, life changes now doesn't it??? I love that little kid!