I was really impressed with his little classroom and teacher. Both of my cousin's kids (Tanner and Hallie) have gone here and they both loved it, including their mom. The teacher has been doing this for 12 years now, and she is totally great at it. I loved his little agenda, schedule, activities etc.... Very impressed.
Doesn't he look excited?? He really is super excited, he was just being a pill for that picture. He starts Sept 9th, the Wednesday after labor day. He will be going Mondays and Wednesdays from 12:45-3:00. Can't even believe that he is this old, but I am so excited for him and this little chapter in his life. Love this kid, like you wouldn't believe. Thank my lucky stars that he is mine.
5 comments:
So cute so exciting. He will do great as I already have said. I love that cute smiling face. I wish I could be there for his first day to see his sweet face. That might be a bit too much though.
I think he looks cute for the picture, I only wished we lived closer so they could be in the same class, that would be so helpful for Lance I think right now he is more scared than excited...
Alo,Alo my dear Cano Family
Vovo it is back from Brasil!!!
Yeahhh, first day of school. how exciting, my boy its growing (buaaaa)
Im so glad Teri that you keep up with your pictures journal I dont feel Im missing too much, and you guys are so busy how fun.
Bujao never change the big smile and Carson (my boy) he is so cute I miss them so much ( I miss you guys too of course)
All pictures look so cute and so much fun
See you later my girl
love
vovo
yay for carson! i teach preschool too, and i love all my little ones. It really is such a great thing for them, you'll see him grow so much! i'm so excited for you and him!
I bet he is going to have a blast! I get to start the whole kindergarten thing this year and I am scared to death. I worry about the littlest things, its crazy!
Post a Comment