Saturday, March 10, 2012

10 on 10

10 pictures taken throughout 10 hours on the 10th of each month...


Early morning for Cars, he heads out on another skiing trip with grandma


Half day of work for me, gather my stuff and head out


There is a 7-11 across from our parking lot at work, mid morning snack..


Snuck in time to work on my primary lesson in between helping people


Back from lunch, just 1 more hour to go


Opened our windows the minute I got home, and discovered some buds popping through on one of our trees


laundry...


dinner...guess I am not feeling too healthy today. but those onion rings sure were tasty.


sun kissed boy playing a little pirates before bedtime(tried to get Linc in there, he wasn't having it)


some long awaited snuggle time with my baby.

Good night!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

So now I know what you decided to do about the dinner situation. Great choice if you ask me!

Is that a new purse, I don't recognize that, has someone been doing a little shopping!

I don't know what you are talking about I liked quite a few of these pictures, a great ten on ten.

Genn said...

Fun ten on ten Teri!
I'm with Jenny, I LOVE that yellow purse! I think we need to see a full shot of the whole thing. ;)

Skiing? Does Cars know how to snow ski? I can't wait until my girls know how because jake and I love it.

My fav pic is the last one of you with your babe. Love it.

Have a great weekend Teri.