Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today..


Today started out with this little face. I once again have mastitis (nursing infection), such a joy. Trouble sleeping so me and the wee one were out on the couch.


Today I cheered myself up(you know from the infection) by eating a large Parsons bakery lemon cookie for breakfast. This is all that was left of it...7:00 am and I have already ate a giant cookie, that can't be good.


Today we had another visit from the toothfairy. Would you believe Carson lost his second tooth, literally lost it again. I don't know how these things keep falling out without him knowing...he just came up to me and said "mom, did my tooth fall out". At least the tooth fairy was on her game this time. Notice the last line of his note...do me first. Ha, poor kid. Still remembers the last visit.


Today Lincoln boy slept til almost 9:00. What the...that never happens.


Today I made powered sugared crepes for breakfast. Carson ate 5. He loves em.


Today I smiled at my boys' morning cartoons. I know years from now that is a sound I will truly miss. Something about kids and cartoons. Just cute.


Today consisted of more pirate and Mickey Mouse play.


Today my boys' enjoyed my phone. They love to shuffle through my music and pick their favorites to listen to over and over again. Currently they are enjoying Bruno Mars "It will Rain" and Adele's "Someone Like You".


Today was bring your teacher a treat day for teacher appreciation week. We took Gummy Bears that said "you are beary special".


Today was washing sheets day..


Which means today Drakey took a very good nap right smack in the middle of my unmade bed.


Today was more sping cleaning, finished go through the boys' closets and drawers. Making room for their summer clothes.


Today I washed the boys' tennis shoes. Amazing what a cycle through the washer will do.


Today Drake made friends with a stuffed Mickey Mouse,


and played peek-a-boo as I was making the beds.


Today Lincoln had some friends over and needless to say he and those friends left the play room looking like this.


Today we enjoyed some fresh air before dinner time.


and noticed some more buds poking through.


Today we made chilli for dinner, one last time for the season.


Today I P90'd while watching "Dancing with the Stars". Makes my workout speed by.

Today was a good day, how was yours?

5 comments:

The Mashy Family said...

Well I don't think I did nearly the amount of stuff you did in a day!! I am slacking here. Looks like a great day to be alive though. Carson and I just had this discussion on Sunday about his loose tooth so glad to hear it finally fell out for him.

Eric and Jenny said...

Who are Linc's friends that made such a mess? Though with that kid he probably could have accomplished that on his own. That looks like a pretty good day despite spring cleaning. You will be pleased to hear yesterday I did my entire fridge, defrosted the freezer and everything. So devoted I am!

Hope today goes well, do you have a coke yet? I am on my way right now!!

Rob'n'Mon said...

Love this post! I can't believe how much you fit in a day. Amazing! I hope you start feeling better, though. :)

Bentleys said...

Love that lil Drakey bug!! I am exhausted reading your post!

Bentleys said...

and I am soooo laughing about the tooth fairy note :P