Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring??

Maybe?? Perhaps?? Oh, perhaps not. In Utah it is quite hard to tell. Monday sure as heck felt like it. There we were just hanging out outside at almost 8:00. Still a bit light out thanks to daylight savings. My honey finally got our Christmas lights taken down (ya know, cause its March now....better late than never). There was a slight nip in the air, but all in all it was quite pleasant. Earlier that day I actually felt hot as I loaded up the car with groceries. Anywho, yep there I sat in my lawnchair right smack in the middle of our driveway where the sun still hit me. Honey scampering around on the roof, Drakey-bug all jammied up next to me, chillin in his stroller. And my big boys running around screaming like maniacs. Heck, you would have thought they had been cooped up inside all winter. Ha. It was glorious. Come on warm weather. Come on flowers, and green grass, and flip flops, and late nights....ooh, it gave me just a taste of it and I can't wait.

Too bad we got a storm brewin' this weekend. She's blowing on in. Oh well. Its to be expected. Utah springs are very up and down. We're used to it.

Doesn't mean my house can't be all decked out for spring. It can be snowing outside, but by golly, inside...its gonna feel like spring. SPRING, I tell you!


















I just can't decide whats my favorite season to decorate for. I swore up and down it was Christmas, then fall, now I have got up all this fun stuff and I am changing my mind again. Good thing I get to experience it all. The loveliness!!

Oh, and one more thing...

/>
If that doesn't scream spring/summer, I don't know what else does. I got a few requests to see the whole purse when I gave you a glimpse in my 10 on 10. And by a few I mean 2...one being my sister and the other being my dear friend Genn. So there you two go. She is pretty cute, isn't she??

2 comments:

Genn said...

You and Jenny have your houses decorated so fun and cute for spring. I am embarrassed to day that I don't usually add any extras for spring. Maybe I need to get a few things. Your house looks great!

And my friend, that yellow purse is just SO much fun! I love love love it, and if I knew where you got it I would run out and buy it myself. Hey, it's ok because we probably wouldn't bump into each other right? ;)

Have a good day Teri!

Eric and Jenny said...

Your bag is so cute, where did you get it, have I asked you that yet?

The house looks great Ter, love your dopey Easter sign out front.....I think you have one for every season don't you? It really is cute, I just laugh that you have one for each holiday. Theo must want to scream every time he sees one coming!