Our dad. Boy do we love him. I hope he had a great day. I think he had a great day. We tried our hardest. Sometimes when I see pictures like this I swear my little heart just skips a beat. I still laugh about the fact that it is 4-1 in the household. Me, a mother to all boys. Who would have thought. Yet, when I see pictures like this with my four most prized possessions staring back at me. THE luckiest mama out there, thats me. Oh how I love them.
Sent Carson out first thing to gather some strawberries for us, of course Linc followed him out there. Lincoln eats them as fast as Carson can gather. Yet somehow they came up with a bowl full.
A fathers day breakfast...German pancakes with powder sugar and strawberries and some sausage. It was pretty good if I must say so. Extra fluffy this time.
The boys couldn't wait a second longer to give dad their presents. Love how excited they get.
Of course a dad questionaire...I get the biggest kick out of these things. I typed up some random questions and then asked Lincoln first, then Carson. Loved their answers. Carson knows his dad well. My favorites were when I asked them what their dad's name is. Lincoln looked at me perplexed and said "dad, daddy". Carson said
Chago....he has never been able to say Thiago, its cute. Another was "what is something that dad tries really hard at". At first they didn't understand the question, so I said "can you think of something that dad tries really hard to do, even if he is not very good at it, just something he tries. Lincoln's answer was "to take pictures", not sure how to take that. And Carson said "dad tries really hard to take care of us while you are gone at work, he tries to do what you do...he's not very good at it, but he really tries." Haha. I am still laughing about that.
He really wanted some more pictures of us at his office. So we printed off a few shots from our family pictures and framed them.
Then I got him this little keychain. Same place where I got my necklace. He totally loved it, he really is a sentimental guy and things like this mean alot to him. I was so glad.
Ready for church, look how handsome.
We had to skip out of church a little early so we could make it to my grandparents home to see my dad and have dinner.
Don't ya just love their house. I sure do.
My dad and Draker bug. (Have I mentioned how much this kid loves balls, he is obsessed. He is so funny, cause he will stand right smack below our little basketball hoop at home and throw the ball up into the net. He repeats this about 30 more times and laughs hysterically. Easily amused)
We then went to see my father in law. He wasn't feeling well at all, poor guy. So he and Thiago just layed around for a little while watching the playoffs. They were perfectly happy and content.
It was a very pleasant day and we had alot of fun.
Yep, we sure our grateful for our dad. Each and every single day.
1 comment:
Oh Ter do you they come any cuter than Drakey bug, that last picture is gorgeous! Those eyes and man does he look like his daddy.
So I am laughing my head off at Carson's answer if that's not the truth. Bless those dads they try but it's not quite the same as us moms. And take pictures he must mean you stomp around after Theo takes a picture complaining he didn't do it right!
Cute post made me smile.
Post a Comment