Friday, June 8, 2012

Insta-Catch up

Hello dear ones.. Happy Friday to ya. Its been a busy week. I'm tired. Ready for a nice, quiet weekend. Got a pizza night planned, some swingset play, a cousin's birthday. Sounds good to me. I worked an extra day this week in order to make up for some time I am taking off this summer and it has kinda kicked my butt. Thiago has been setting up his new soccer team for LaRoca as well and he somehow talked me into being the team manager. What the?? What have I agreed to?? I worked all day Monday and then got to go straight to a 2 1/2 hour meeting for team managers. Then he had his own individual team meeting where I stayed up way too late making treats for. Then you add in all my regular day to day stuff and I am just feeling a little worn out. Anywho, catching you all up via Instagram. I swear I have some stuff coming up that is real camera worthy. I will put away my phone and take some honest to gosh pictures for you...in the meantime, here is our last couple of weeks in a nutshell. Just me and Cars at church today...Thiago had a migraine. First berries of the season from our patch. Rise and shine sleepy head This is why I don't bath them before gardening...dirty! Nice night for a family stroll One of my very favorite things to do is go for an early morning run, then take a few minutes to sit on my front porch and watch the world wake up. Congrats Rose. 2012 Northridge High graduate! Graduation celebratory dinner. Trampoline fun Somebody likes to organize my earings...he's an odd child. Feeling brave. Here goes church with all 3 boys on my own. This could be interesting. I am husband/kid-less tonight....so I talked my sister into Costa Vida! A little practice.... Not ideal weather for our 1st game....he's #7 How he travels through Walmart. Ha! Gearing myself up...errands today...exhausting Shopping wears him right out I love a good cleaning day Today sucked...here's hoping tomorrow is better. It's a new day....lets try that again! And there you have it. And just so you know today was a better day. Yesterday, not great. One of those days where I let simple things bother me and then let it reflect in the way I treated my kids and husband. Not okay. Felt bad, apologized, pondered on how I could do better and then did my best to start out fresh the next day. And I did do better. Tell me I am not the only one that sometimes lets nastiness creep in. I sometimes let it get the best of me, but I fight like you no what to put things back into perspective. Like to think I am getting better. Who knows. All we can do is our best, right?? Well my friends, happy weekend to you. Be back on Sunday for 10 on 10, until then.....happy thoughts!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

the one of you and linc on the tramp together is pricless! i adore that photo!!