There is one county fair we attend each year. Missed last year cause of San Diego, which was a bummer, but come on it was San Diego. However, this year we picked right up with tradition and headed on up to Box Elder County. I'm from Box Elder County, my parents were both raised there, we have lots of family still there. Its a fun fair with a whole lot of happy memories. It always falls the week before school starts, growing up this was highly anticipated. On the verge of a new school year, autumn just around the corner. I would always choose one of my back to school outfits to debut at the fair. Something fallish looking. Doesn't matter that the temps were still in the nineties. I wanted to look fall and festive like. Traditions die hard with me. We still go and I still dress myself and my boys in our first fall attire. See how excited they are. They freaking love new clothes. Ha..wink, wink.
If you know me and my great love for food, I would personally like to just plop myself right in the center of all the action, surrounded by the food booths. Dutch oven, gyros, pulled pork, caramel apples, cotton candy, fresh pie, homemade rootbeer and lemonade, popcorn, funnel cakes, I could go on and on. I LOVE fair food. I also love the chaos, the lights, the screech of the rides and distant screams and laughter. And if you know Box Elder County, I am not the only one dressed up. These folks go all out and its fun to see. Small town. Big deal. I love it.
My husband is such a good sport. One of my favorite things about him. He used to laugh at how much we went on and on about this fair. Couldn't see what the big deal was. He just is so easy going and go with the flow. Puts a smile on his face and he has a good time. Now that we have kids, he loves it as much as I do. I love that his whole happiness is based on his kids. He loves to watch them have fun, and that makes me love him even more.
Me and my sisters and our mama. Look how cute they all look. I was in love with their outfits. Girls, when can I borrow. They got the fall memo too...they dressed accordingly.
Food first, I always stick with my dutch oven. Love it too much.
This boy ate two hot dogs. However, he is a weirdo and hates the buns. We just hand him the hot dog and there you go.
Drakey enjoyed his, bun and all. (Have I mentioned he has entered the phase where he must feed himself, he has to be in charge...its alot of fun. sarcasm.)
Carson ate half of a hamburger that he prepared himself. They just give you the grilled burger and bun and then there is a table with all the toppings. Carson got his own ready, ate half of it and then left to go be a monkey in this tree. Thiago went to finish off the hamburger and we both had a good laugh. Carson had seriously stuffed like 20 pickles on that thing. My heavens kid. Have some pickles. Weirdo.
love.love.love this picture. Love, all there is to it.
Anybody else get warm fuzzies when you see the man you love with the kids you love. I do, oh my heavens I do. Love to see their little hands in his, love the way his eyes are always jumping in places like this. Huge crowds and I can see him going one, two, three...yep they are all still here. He's a good dad. He's the best dad.
One night of the fair where every ride is just one ticket. Nice for your checkbook, terrible for lines. Lines and lines of people. Some moved fast, some didn't. Drake spent alot of time in his stroller, poor kid. He seemed to be pretty entertained by it all, so I guess no worries.
Mad love for cousins, we love cousins.
Elle Belle, oh my Elle belle. Check out this girls outfit, check out those boots. Her mama dresses her well. She was so stinkin cute this night, I couldn't even stand it. And while you are at it, check out my boy with his arm around her. He protects her like nobody's business. And boy does she idolize him. Its probably the sweetest thing you've ever seen.
Love my girl. She can be the daughter I've never had. That'll do.
Treat time. I had my heart set on cherry pie. They ran out. Had to get berry instead. I was slightly disappointed.
This one chooses an icecream cone every single time. Then gets pissed when it drips down his hand. Oh the joys.
This boy is all about the cotton candy. He ate that whole bag on his own.
And my bug, and his papa Deano. Bag of popcorn and the country music blaring. Life is good.
We love us some fair.
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
3 comments:
Great pictures Teri! And I LOVE that one of you and your mom and sisters!!!!
Looks like so much fun, I have never been to that fair. You and your sisters look darling.
What a way to come back....I do love your fair posts! Oh how I have missed you! Seeing this makes me smile, miss you! And in awe of how stinking cute those boys are...and big! LOVE IT ALL!
Post a Comment