Friday, August 17, 2012

Lagoon...It's What Fun Is!





Once a year...that's it. About all I can handle of the land of fun. It was a blast though. Pretty much on a natural high the entire day seeing the joy on my kids' faces. Love to see them so excited and happy. Worth every penny, every line we had to wait in, every germ...totally worth it!









































Highnotes of the day:

Weekdays are the time to go. Hardly no wait. Especially in the kiddie section, the kids just walked on most of the time. Nice.

Carson got off to a nasty start. Whiney and kept complaining it was hot. Luckily he snapped out of it pretty quick.

Lincoln boy was a dream. By far the best behaved out of the three of them. Which is bizarre. He soaked up every ounce of fun that place had to offer and was such a joy to be around. Love my little life-loving boy.

The cars, oh those cars and Drakey bug. You should have seen that babe's smile. He thought he was the shiz-nit...as his dad would say.

Heat brings out my boys' appetites. They scarfed those chicken strips down like nobody's business.

Carson and Lance were tall enough for quite a few of the big kid rides this year. I got to be the one to take him on the big white roller coaster for the first time. He LOVED it. Pretty sure I embarrassed him. I have a loud, shrill scream.

Note to self...do not go on the Flying aces, EVER again. I don't like those.

Pioneer Village Log Ride, the girl told me to sit in the back if I didn't want to get wet. Uh liar. I was soaked, by far wetter than anyone else. Not cool. Messed up my ponytail.

Mint chocolate chip icecream is my fave..appearantly Drake's fave too.

Lincoln boy scarfed down 2 pieces of corn on the cob, kid loves him some corn.

We wasted $20.00 on the stupid games, walked away with 6 mini stuffed fishes, a medium sized black cat, and a giant frog. Awesome. More stuffed animals to throw out when the kids aren't looking.

Ferris Wheel for some reason is Carson's absolute favorite. Can we say boring. That line does not move, and the ride lasted like 5 minutes with a 25 minute wait. Oh well.

My favorite ride...the sky ride. Although my stomache was a nervous wreck riding it with my precious babes. Kept imagining them falling. Wouldn't let Carson lean forward at all, I was that nervous.

Lincoln boy has a strong stomache, that boy just keeps on going. The spinnier and tiltier the better.

Great day spent with my favorite people. Til' another year.

No comments: