Easter/spring happenings. Can't believe May is already upon us. Just crazy!! Loving our weather, loving that summer is almost here, loving that my boys are almost home with me for 3 whole months. Lots to be happy about...this year has been a bit emotionally draining. The hits keep on coming, really hoping life can slow down for a bit and we can just enjoy some nice quiet months as a family. Linc came home from preschool the other day with this fuzzy lil chick he made. The dang thing just made me smile and smile. Just a happy little guy.
We were headed to a baby blessing the week before Easter, I can't even resist my boys all dressed up in Sunday best!
Couple days before Easter we had our cousin party. The night before Carson had a bit of a sinus infection going on. We had all had colds, mine turned into a sinus infection...yet again. Got myself right into the ENT and got some medicine...indeed it had spread to my ear already. Did not need a repeat of my ear situation, so I was happy I got in there fast enough. Quite worried for everytime I get a cold though...why the heck can't I drain stuff appropriately. Anywho the night before our easter party, Cars came home from school crying about a sinus headache and he fevered all night long. Kept him home from school the next day, but sure enough the kid was totally fine and bouncing off the walls. Oh well. Nice little day off for him.
Ash made these yummy raspberry lemon muffins. We ate plenty of those, but that day Thiago happened to be in Bountiful where SWIG had just opened. Oh Swig. I had been asking him to make a stop for me and bring me a sugar cookie and a mango mountain dew. He did that day. So I ate mufins and sugar cookies. And felt sorta bad but not enough to stop me.
Made these cute little Easter Bunny paper plates. I made this two big boys pose for my picture...they didn't love it, but did it anyways.
Dyed Easter eggs.
And of course had a plastic easter egg hunt. We split the kids into two groups. Big kids which was Cars, Lance, Luke, and Brev. And then the little ones Linc, Elle, K, and Drake. Caroline and Boston are too little obviously. We let the big kids hide for the little ones, may have not been a great idea. They hid them them in bizarre places. They were getting into our cars and going down the street, we put a stop to that right away but I'm pretty sure they lost track of like half the eggs. After the little ones had gathered the ones they could find, the pile looked a lot smaller than what it started with. Thats the last time we let them hide.
The next day I had the kids plant their jelly beans. You've heard of this right? You plant jelly beans the day before Easter and they magically sprout into dum dum suckers the next day. Silly but kinda fun. My cute friend even printed out this little seed packet for me. Just for an extra level of cuteness!
We were headed to a wedding reception...which is why my boys are all dressed up. That brings us to Easter morning....coming up!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment