


We just LOVE our little Hallie-girl!!! She is the worlds cutest, sweetest, funniest, smartest little almost 4-yr old I have ever met. She has the sweetest, little heart and is an absolute joy to be around. She just has one of those personalities that just draws you in, I just can't get enough of her. The poor little thing is the only girl cousin, we have 5 little boys in our family and then our sweet Hallie!! However she is one tough cookie, she holds her own pretty well and as you can see our boys just love her. Carson absolutely adores Hallie, she is so good to him and they are the best of friends. These pictures are of the two of them out on the town today. As you can see Hallie has her little purse, and if she has one then you can bet Carson wants one too. A little disturbing, but being as he is only 2, I guess he can get away with it. We made a big deal of calling Carson's a "bag" rather than a purse. Thiago was none to happy with me for showing these pictures to everyone. I just think they are funny, we will show them to Carson when he is 16 and see what he has to say about it then. Ha-ha!!
4 comments:
So cute, Hallie really is the most adorable little thing in the world. She makes me laugh the little things she says. I will always remember one time when i dropped Brev off, she said "well did you bring diapers, cause we don't have any. She is so funny Carson really does love her so does Brev.
Hallie thinks she is so special, those pictures are so cute I love them. Thanks for everything you said about her, she loves both of you more than you will ever know. Thanks for always being so good to my kids they love you.
Such cute little girls! Oh I mean little girl and little boy. Just kidding but I do love the pink purse. Hallie is such a little darling, she makes me laugh. Really cute pictures.
Teri, thanks so much for your kind and gentle ways. The kids just adore you. Thanks "Kissing Tereasa" also. We love you.
Post a Comment