There is no real reason for this post....except I thought my boys looked extra cute. We went to a wedding reception a few nights ago, and I think my guys look so cute all dressed up so I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pics. I realized after how cute it was that they were both dressed in blue. Such handsome little men!!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
7 comments:
They certainly are cute both of them. I do love my little Carsy bugs smile. It sure makes me in a better mood.
That is a very cute picture, I love Cars's face he making. Oh I can't wait to see you guys.
They do you look cute! Did Thiago say you could buy that house?
Jill...well not exactly, he kinda just laughed at me. Did you find out how much??
Darling picture. Love that boy. Why don't you and Jill talk on the phone or something. You crazies.
Cute new pictures on the side. I didn't even notice those at first.
They are asking $355,000.00 they will never get that. They think they will get in the high $200,000.00! So I think we should do it that would do so fun.
Post a Comment