Thursday, February 21, 2008

Boys and their toys..















Ash and Carson jamming




Step back everyone.....we are the proud new owners of GUITAR HERO!!! Thrilling isn't it? Thiago was actually looking to buy the Wii, but we couldn't find one anywhere, so he went for Guitar Hero. I absolutely hate video games, luckily Thiago doesn't play all too often, but every once in awhile he pulls out his X-box and goes at it. I was none to excited about his new purchase, but believe it or not, I think I am more in to it than he is. I am absolutely terrible at it, but it is quite addicting. I pull up our coffee table right in front of the television to sit on, and I give it my best effort, but I still only make it about half way through the easy level songs before I am booed off. I can't feel to bad though cause Carson is even worse than I am. All he likes to do is hold the guitar and after about 10 notes he is outa there. However, every time he is booed off he just laughs and starts over again. Oh fun, fun. Good times at the Cano home.

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

This is so cute, I love the picture of Carson. It's funny because for a second I thought that picture was of you and not Ash. It threw me for a minute.

Jill said...

Kyle will have to come over and play with Thiago. He is pretty good. I am with you, I could not do it.

TW said...

It's always good to have a little culture in one's family, looks like your on your way. Cute pictures.

Nick said...

Nick loves that game too, and is really quite good at it. My parents have that game so we play it sometimes at their house. I wish they would get different versions though, like country or something I know that is dorky, but I think I would like it better if there were more songs I knew.

Delahunty Family said...

We love guitar hero, i wasn't very ggod either, but i'm a little better now, keep practicing, i found i do better when i hit the notes just a little before they get to the circle thingy! Oh by the way if you guys got a Wii you would love it teri, I have never been big on nintendo games but i love the wii and anyone can do it, we evn got Aaron's grandparents to play!