I have to share this new recipe I got off KSL. I know my fam loves new recipes, and this one is a keeper. Thiago and I absolutely LOVED it!!! It was kinda spicy for Carson, so maybe tone it down if you've got kids. But definetely give it a try.
2 1/2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
11 oz. mexican corn
2 1/2 can cream of chicken soup
2 cans chicken broth
1/4 envelope taco seasoning
8 oz sour cream
8 oz mexican velveeta cheese
Combine cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, taco seasoning and corn. Bring to a boil. In a seperate bowl combine velveeta (stick in the microwave for 30 sec or so to soften) and sour cream. Add a little bit of this mixture at a time to boiling soup and stir constantly. Lower heat and stir until cheese mixture is disolved.
Serve with tortilla or corn chips.....Yum, so good.
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
2 comments:
Cute idea bud! I will give it a try. Thanks...
Oh I love new recipes, I will definetly try this one. That is a cute idea, if I ever get any new good ones I will do the same.
Post a Comment