
A little dinner before the game...



Carson and I went with Jill and the kids to a Weber State boys basketball game. The Kofoed's go quite often but this was a first for me and Carson. The kids had so much fun. We got popcorn and drinks and watched the game. Although to be perfectly honest, I can't even tell you whether or not they won. Shocker huh!! When it was over, the little ones ran around the stadium. Up through all the seats and back down again, I think that was their favorite part. Thanks Kofoed's for letting us tag along. We sure do love ya!!!
2 comments:
Thats a cute picture of Carson and his best friend. Are Cars and Hallie wearing the same shirt?
Tanner would like a bigger picture of himself. I like that I am in a picture with my little buddy!
Post a Comment