Carson is getting to that age where he is Thiago's little shadow. Thiago can't go or do anything without Carson right behind him. I am loving it, cause for awhile there he was a major mama's boy...I was the only one he ever wanted. Lately, it has been so nice having him want his dad more and more. Kinda gives me a break. The other day Thiago was setting up Carson's new dresser for his bedroom, it was quite the project. He has been putting together alot of things lately for Carson and the baby. Carson has loved every minute of it. He follows right behind his dad, with his own little tool box and just hammers away. So cute, Thiago is so patient and sweet to him. He always asks Carson for his help, even though he is really more of a nuisance than anything. Carson just loves it though, so he can't tell him to take a hike. He just gets so excited to be working with his dad, love it!!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
13 comments:
I loved it when Mitchell started to help nick, it is the cutest thing ever! It really takes more time, but dads are so good to let them help!
What a great Dad!! I love when they start wanting dad its so nice to get a mommy break!! Good job Thiago and Carson with the dresser!
Thats way cute, Bryan went through that stage too. He would always want to wear Robs shoes.
What a darling "Bob the Builder" Gotta love those boys.
I love when they want to do jobs with dad and you get to do whatever you want. I do however hate when they both have mowed the lawn and come into my clean house both of them with grassy feet.
I can't wait to see his cute little room! I think that is one of the best things about having sons is watching them want to be like daddy. Thiago is a great dad to let Carsy "help him".
I tagged you! Come check out my blog to see it!
Brevin is starting to be that way when SOuli is home its all him not me. That is so cute he is such a good little helper. You are right they can sometimes just get in the way but its worth it to see how happy they are.
It is nice when they will go to dad and give you a break. I bet you are happy to have your dresser put together.
So cute! What a good little helper. He is going to be a great big brother!
Ashley said you got Carson's room all done, we will have to come over and see it. I love that stage when kids just love helping you, I am afraid my kids are over that. I can't get them to help me.
How cute! You know he's a good dad when they want to do everything with him! I just love to watch my boys with Ross. It's my favorite. Now he's gonna have TWO SHADOWS!!
Carson looks cute in every picture you take of him. Thiago sounds like the best Daddy.
Post a Comment