Oh what a day....we certainly did not have that great of a day on Thiago's B-day. It basically sucked!! All of my nephews and Carson have gotten that crazy flu bug that has been going around. Carson had crazy diarhea and was throwing up all over the place last week. Which is weird cause he never throws up, he has probably only thrown up like 3 times in his little life. He is just not a spit-upy kind of kid. It was so sad. Well Sunday night, I started feeling kinda crappy. I have been at nights lately, just kinda achy with pregnancy and all. So I kind of thought it was just that. Oh no, I stayed up all night in the bathroom. It was so miserable. I haven't thrown up since I was like Carson's age, I didn't even know what to expect. Well I am an expert in that area now, it was so terrible. The next day we had all these plans to make Thiago's cake and do some B-day errands and that kind of thing, but of course none of it happened. I stayed home in my bed sick as a dog all day long. Maria came and picked up Carson, thankfully. Thiago even felt a little sick, but nothing compared to me. Well, we had planned to go to Tepanyaki that night with our families, and Thiago still wanted to so I sucked it up and we went. I didn't eat one thing, and I looked like total crap. Oh well! Sorry for lame selection of pictures, but I wasn't really in a picture taking kind of mood. I am happy to say that it was just a 24 hour bug, and I am luckily back to my old self now. Definitely won't forget that birthday, poor Thiago!



10 comments:
Oh no! I'm sorry you and Carson were so sick! I hope you are feeling better. I've heard the flu is going around.. I really hope we don't get it at our house. Feel better : )
I am sorry you were sick, I still think you looks super cute! We are all going through it this week! I really hope it is just a 24hour thing! Sorry about the crappy birthday! I am glad you all are feeling better!
I am sorry to hear that you were sick...but you still looked beautiful...I am a horrible mess when I am that sick. I hope you are drinking lots of water, inorder to stay hydrated. Hope everyone is feeling better!
We got the bug too not fun! Glad your better and Happy Birthday Thiago! I wish I looked half as good as you even when you are sick and preggo you are beautiful its just not fair!
I am so sorry it wasn't the greatest day, but I guess that's the good thing about birthdays there are always more to come. I am glad everyone is feeling better. I don't think I told you I am pretty sure Lance has got it now, poor me and him.
Bummer! I'm so sorry you guys got so sick - especially on Thiago's birthday. It seems like there has to be a birthday that just totally sucks every once in a while. I hope everyone is on the up & up now! Take care!
I'm sorry you got the flu bug too. Being a mom and being sick sure don't mix well. It was nice of Maria to help out with Carson. At least you were feeling ok enough to go and hang out for Thiago's birthday dinner.
Don't worry it was still a fun day. I felt so bad for you. Nothing is worse then being sick when you want to be having a fun time. I also felt bad you didn't eat anything of all times to go to Tepanyaki.
Don't you love it when the flu bug comes and ruins things? I had the stomach flu like that when I was about 9 months pregnant with Anisten. I thought I was going to die. I'm so sorry. Glad it's worked it's way out of your family though. Happy Birthday Thiago!
You look great for huging a toilet all night!!!! I'm sorry you were sick but glad you're better. Ü
Post a Comment