Not much going on this week, things have been kind of boring. Today we headed up to Logan to be with Jen and the boys. It was Luke's first day of school, so me and Ashley went to stay with Lance while Jenny was gone with Luke. It was a nice, relaxing day. Usually my days are filled with way to much to do, and my to do lists is never ending. Today, however there was not one thing I had to accomplish besides being with my sisters and nephews. Great fun. Here is Lance and Carson in my Granny O's big old fashioned tub. They love it!
My little friend Stacey lives in Logan, right near Jen so we called her up and decided to go visit and go out to lunch. Her little boy Mitchell is about a year older than Lance and Carson. They thought his room was the greatest, he had all kinds of toys, especially trains. Sorry Stace, these kids kinda go crazy with new toys. Hopefully your house wasn't to big of a mess by the time we left.
We went to Firehouse pizza (I had never been), it was sooo good. Absolutely as good as everyone claims. I even got the dessert (you were right Randi, it is the best ever). Then of course I had to stop at Shaffers bakery and get my favorite cherry filled cookies, then we went back to Gran's and I ate two popsicles. I guess I had a major sweet tooth today.
The kids were so tired, all four of them fell asleep on the way home. We got to my Grans and didn't want to wake any of them up. It is just to peaceful when they are all sleeping, you can finally have a break from the craziness. So me and Jen and Ash just parked in the shade and jabbered away in the car until they woke up. That is what sisters are best at...talking, talking, and talking.
On the way home, me and Ash stopped at my moms work to bring her a cookie and say Hi. Carson and Brev love her work, they love the phone, computer, all of that. Very fun day, always good to be with my sisters!!
8 comments:
It was a good day, I love days like this when everything just feels right. I am so grateful to you two for coming up and spending the day with me. I love love love spending time with my sweet sisters, you are right the highlight was definitely chatting the afternoon away in my car. I should have sent the popsicles home with you, I have never seen somebody eat so much, I guess you have a pretty good excuse!
Fun day us girls had. I love you all. Its so nice to just get aways from regular life for a day and just enjoy each others company. Teri you are a piggy usually thats my role or Brevins. Well I guess Brevin still was but you out did me with two popsicles. Everything else I'm right up there with you. I'm glad we got to see Stace she is so cute and so are her kids.
Days where you have nothing planned are always good every once in a while! I am glad you all got to come up! I loved seeing all the little boys together, they are so much fun! I love that you guys just sat and talked in the car while the boys slept. What a fun little day! We need to get together more often!
I love the sleeping picute. How cute are those boys? You look so good! We need to get together.
Looks fun! You and your sisters are all so cute. It's always fun when you have a day just to do whatever you want without everything else getting in the way!
Looks like fun! I love it when there isn't anything on the agenda - which is practically never! I'm jealous. Your mom is super cute.
Oh that looks like such a fun day! You have so many good reasons to visit Logan. You always have so many fun things to blog about!
I am so glad you finally got to eat at my favorite restaraunt! I am so jealous but my butt isn't! I seriously can almost taste that cookie! Well looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment