I love this kid and I absolutely love this age. I swear all I do is laugh at him all day long. I love to see the way their little minds work and the things he comes up with. He absolutely loves saying his prayers. Every meal and every family prayer he just begs and pleads for us to let it be his turn. I think it is important that he hear me and Thiago pray as well so we usually end up having two prayers. One from him, and the other from whoever's turn it is. He isn't quite to the point where he can say it himself, he still likes our help. However, we laugh cause he will copy what we say but throw in a little twist.
Example:
This is how we say it
Dear Heavenly Father
Thank-you for this day
Thank-you for my mom and dad and little brother.
Thank-you for my home.
Thank-you for my primary teacher and my preschool.
Please bless me to be strong and healthy.
Please bless my family, that we can all be happy.
Please bless that I get a good nights rest.
In the name of Jesus Christ....Amen.
This is how Carson says it
Dear Heavenly Father
Thank-you for this day, and all my toys that I could play.
Thank-you for my mommy and my daddy and my baby brother Lincoln Bejoano.
Thank-you for our new home and we love it.
Thank-you for my primary teacher and my school and Miss Sarah.
Please bless me to be strong and healthy.
Please bless my family....and Lancey, and Brevy, and Jenny, and Vovo, and Grandma...and the list goes on and on.
Please bless that I get a good nights rest, with no bad dreams.
In the name of Jesus Christ...Amen.
So stinkin cute...I know someday I will look back on that simple little prayer and want my little 4 year old back. Love you Carson, thanks for your sweet spirit and your child like faith.
5 comments:
That is adorable, love it!!!
I do love those little kid prayers.....there is nothing better than hearing their simple, yet very thought out prayers! Too Cute!
What a good little boy he is...I love him so much and I can just hear that little voice saying his prayers. Tell him hello for me.
Oh Ter that is so sweet I can just hear his little voice in my head listing off all the names of the people he loves. Whenever Lance starts reeling his list off I have to get settled on the floor for a long wait, they can go on and on and on. But it's so precious, tell my boy I love him. Hope he had fun at his party!
He is so sweet! I love the precious innocence of children!
Post a Comment