As I said in my last post we went out Satuday night for our birthday. So at least I got one night of fun. I wanted PF Changs for dinner, but Jen didn't want to drive that far and her choice was Maddox. That is the problem with being twins, you got to share the day. Just kidding Jen, I didn't mind. After dinner we went to my moms where we ate this delicious cake that Maria made. Yum, after eating her cakes you will never go back to store bought. Hers are the BEST!!
I am always so glad that all of our family comes. It makes the night just that much better, having everyone I love together.
Mom and Dean
The Smith's...Jen I am sure you will have something to say about this picture. However there is no pleasing you these days, and I had to include you.
Some weird Asian kid and Ashley...haha.
Regi, Maria and little Regi
Gus and Shalae
Me and Rose...
Thanks everyone for coming...love you all!
2 comments:
Looks like alot of fun! It really is the best being with those you love! I love that Lincoln loves his grandpa so much, ti seriously is so cute!
Cute Teri. I am glad we got to have a little more birthday celebration. Such cute Valentines decorations. Love is in the air.
Post a Comment