Since we have had so many birthdays going on lately, my dad decided to take all the kids out to Chuck-E-Cheese the other night to celebrate. Definitely not my number one choice of a good time, but what do you do. 6 little kids think it is about the greatest place on earth. Whats not to love....the nasty pizza, germy toys and games, all the white trash people that are there. Makes for a lovely environment. However if you can't tell from their faces....these kids had a dang good time, and I thought it was pretty dang sweet of my dad to think of such a fun idea.
Carson hopped around from one game to the next with his dad, trying to collect as many tickets as they could. Theo does pretty well at these stupid games and they ended up with a pretty big stack of tickets.
Picking out their prizes.
Carson was way to busy to stop and eat pizza. However he did stuff his face with all the icing on this little cake. Yum, and I am an awesome mom for letting him go to town.
Oh, Lincoln. This kid cruised around the joint like it was nobody's business. Pretty much loved everything about this place. Check out that grin.
I wish I had gotten a picture of Lincoln walking back and forth on this ski ball thing. He would carry the little ball all the way to the top and just toss it in there. Not exactly the way you are supposed to play, and trust me I was getting some weird looks. Bug off people, like you have never broken the rules of ski ball before.
Just had to throw these pictures in. Lincoln spilled juice all down his T-shirt and pajama top the other day. I wasn't quite ready to bath him so I just took off his tops and left him in his pants and diaper . He thought he was pretty cool. He kept wandering the house, rubbing his little belly and laughing. Carson and I were just cracking up. What a sight...my skinny little nothin, with his diaper hanging out. Haha...good times.
6 comments:
Have to agree with you on Chuckie Cheese, I hate that place and I have to be a weird mood to go there. Have you been to boondocks, its so much fun. Love that place and their pizza is actually good.
That pizza was disgusting, but Lance tells everyone he comes in contact with he went to Chucke E cheese with Carson and what fun he had and Eric insists the pizza is better than Little Ceasars. I don't know what he is thinking, not that I like Little Ceasars but I can at least gag it down.
Looks like you had fun. I remember going there when we were little and I would always try and pull the tail off the mascot guy.
I agree with you about Chuck E Cheese....that is one thing that here has going for it...no one is ever at Chuck E Cheese, so less chance of getting whatever all of the other kids have! But what a great idea of your dad to have anyways! That lincoln, seriously so darn cute!
Glad you survived...great place for six little ones though.
Looks like they all had a blast, cute little Lincoln thinking he's such a big boy! So sweet! I've still never taken Kade there, one of these days I'll get around to it I guess, I'm sure he would love it!
Post a Comment