Thursday, February 11, 2010

Prepped for Valentines...


Loving all that red and pink I see everywhere. After Christmas, I would have to say Valentines is probably my favorite holiday. Man alive...I love those colors. How can you not see the pink and red, hearts, candy, flowers and not just feel HAPPY!! I love it. I love walking into my kitchen these days, it is looking oh so festive and awfully ready for that special day of love. We have been having some fun around here, getting ready for it. First off, some little bird dropped us by this little gift. Our doorbell rang, we opened it and found this little gift. Carson says and I quote "Oh my, this is wonderful...who would do this for us". I don't know Carsy-boy, but I think Grandma Tereasa should be our number one suspect...after all she sure does love us.


Next up...getting those valentines picked out and ready for friends. Oh how I used to LOVE this. We made Carson practice writing his own name on each one, by the end he was not having fun anymore. Why do I get the feeling that getting this kid to do homework in the future is going to be challenging.


He did enjoy seeing them all together and putting them in his bag for the next day.


Off to school for a little party...


Checking out his stash once he got home (with a mouthful of oranges.)


Cousin Valentine fun at Ashley's.




Making our own Valentines for grandmas and dads.


Wait, somebody forgot to participate.


Sugar cookies...YUMMM!!




He sure as heck was willing to participate in that. Haha!!

Happy Valentines everyone!!


Hey, question for you all. I have got a bright red spot in the white area of one of my eyes. I recently had a cold, and this little thing showed up. What is it. Its not pink eye, cause it is just one little dot and doesn't hurt. Anyone ever had this. I think it is just a blood vessel or somthing that has burst, but I am wondering if anyone else has any ideas. How long will it be there, and do I need to see the eye doctor....let me know if you have any ideas. It bugs!!

11 comments:

Bentleys said...

I am so glad you guys are getting into the loving spirit! The boys are getting so big, adorable boys you have!

Delahunty Family said...

You guys do the cutest things I bet your boys love it! I think with your eye it probably is like you said a blood vessel that burst, Cassidy had that when she was born and it took about 2-3 weeks to go away.

Eric and Jenny said...

I told you what it was a burst blood vessel I had the same thing a few years ago I can't believe you don't remember cause mine was a lot bigger than yours is. And I also told you mine took a few weeks to go away, NEXT TIME LISTEN TO ME!

TW said...

Cute post...I'm with you, I love the colors of Valentine's Day. Glad Carson had fun at his little school party...oh the memories of those. And little Lincoln doing his own thing just made me smile. Happy Valentine's Day.

Candace said...

Your mom is so cute! What a fun memory for your boys to have! I too love Valentine's Day, such a fun holiday especially when we were in school and did the mailboxes! I loved always getting home and checking it all out.

Clemments Family said...

You do the cutest things! Such cute stuff! Have a good Valentine's Day!

The Carnahan's said...

Way cute! Carson looks like he loves Valentine's Day! You do the the funnest things with your kiddos, what a cute mom you are! Hey can you email me your address? I'm having a baby shower in a month and wanted to invite you! It's lissylou_83@yahoo.com

Jill said...

It must be a boy thing that they don't like writting their Valentines Tan just did not have fun. I am with Lincoln I would have just ate the cookie too and not done any of the work.

Thiago & Teri said...

Cute post. I wish I could get going on this again. I love to read you guys' posts they are so cute and creative. Such cute pictures.

Nick and Stacey said...

You always have so much fun during the holidays! Carson looks so darn cute...and so big! So does Lincoln, I cannot believe it, I know you always post pictures of them, but in these they look especially grown up. Happy Valentines Days cute Cano family.

Plain Jame said...

My sister had a mass of broken blood vessels in her eye when we were little and it took months to clear up. I'm glad it's only one little dot for you - I bet it's gone real soon.

What a fun festive time for you, I love that you love Vday so much!