Why the long face you ask??
Yep, thats right. The fourth and final member of our family, officially came down with strep throat as well. I know I documented Carson's, but a week after that Thiago got it, I was next and now my poor Lincoln Bujaou.
I tell you what, I have about had it. Never in my life have I had a winter quite like this one. I want (need) my healthy kids back. Luckily, I am now a pro at recognizing the symptoms to strep, so I was right on it when Lincoln starting getting sick. We were into WeeCare and had his prescription within hours of him showing signs. He is much better now that I have got the antibiotics in him but it was a LONG weekend. He is by far my worst patient, he makes it very clear that he is not feeling well. Please, please no more sickness in this Cano house.
9 comments:
I'm sorry! Being sick is terrible especially when it's your little ones! Hope he gets feeling better soon!
I take back all I said about you being a psycho this morning, well kinda you area psycho but in this case you were right. Poor Lincoln, hope he feels better soon. By the way were you serious about your comment on my 365, didn't we just have a good laugh at the idea of you and I making something crafty?
So sorry about all the sickness...this too shall pass, and hopefully soon. How did you all like the bubblegum medicine? Love the KING in the big bed!!!
Yuck I am so sorry!! There is nothing worse then having one sick kid let along your whole family!!
Oh Teri, I hope things get better. I hear ya on the sickness this winter, it is exhausting!
I am so sorry nothing is worse then sick kids.. I can't believe how differnt you look with dark hair. Hallie has changed her mind about dinner she wants to go to Iceberg in Syracuse at 5:00 p.m. Love Ya!
We should get our families together....Faye was sick on the weekend, and had a fever, I kept thinking it would go away, finally took her to the doctor yesterday and she has strep....I hope the rest of us dont get it! No fun I tell ya...feel your pain!
That stinks! Poor little guy...I guess on the bright side at least you're feeling better so you can tend to that sick little man! (That looks so cute laying in your bed, might I add!)
I thought they said he wouldn't get strep. Shows how much they know. How is he doing now? How are you doing?
Post a Comment