Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Look!


I decided to go dark a few weeks ago. This is actually pretty close to my natural hair color, I have just always colored it lighter. The only time I don't is when I am pregnant, but even then it still had some leftover blond in it. Anyways, at first it took some getting used to. I was shocked every time I looked in the mirror. However, I really like it know. Kinda fun to have some different for awhile.

And by whom and where did I achieve this beautiful look. Well, Ashley of course. Quick bragging moment here, I am her big sister so it gives me the right. Ashley has been doing hair for over 8 years now. She has worked at huge, fancy-shmancy salons like Thomas Hardy (6 years) and Salon Tantrum for the past 2 years. She finally got her dream this year of opening up her own salon out of her home. Ashpash salon....located in Clinton.




She is still waiting on some pictures and vinyl lettering but here are a few shots of her finished product. I love it and so does she. She did an awesome job putting it all together and has really been doing quite well. If any of you are looking for a highly experienced hairdresser with totally reasonable prices, let me know. Or her.

She is charging $15 for mens haircut, $25 for women's haircut, all colors are $50.00 (no matter what...doesn't matter on how much color, length, whatever it is all at the set price of $50.00), if you do a color/cut combo you pay only $65.00 so you save $10.00, eyebrow waxing is $8.00, and kids cuts are $12.00.

I am telling you these are excellent prices. She is used to charging quite a bit more with the experience she has. However when she started it out of her home she dropped everything. As I said let me know if you want me to hook you up with an appointment. Leave me a comment. She is awesome, the only person I have been going to for the past 8 years. Give her a call!!

11 comments:

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

I LOVE your new hair color, you are so dang cute!!! I think it fits you really well and its a new refreshing look! Also, your sisters new salon is so beautiful, she's got a great sense of decorating and I bet her business will soar! Good luck to her :)

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Also, I love your blog template - so cute!

Jill said...

I love the new salon it turned out so cute... I am sure she loves being her own boss, I think she will do great. All the people in my ward keep way busy. You look cute with the new hair color.

Candace said...

Teri you look beautiful any way you wear your hair!

I love Ashley's salon, I bet she does as well! Good for her following her dreams that's great!

I've been feeling very frumpy lately....haven't colored me hair since July. I've been debating over highlighting it again. I should have Ashley do it, yours always looks so good. so I know she'd do a good job. You'll have to give me her number. Thanks!

TW said...

The salon turned out great...and you look darling!!!

Tammy said...

I'm so glad that you posted pictures of Ashley's salon. It turned out so cute. I may have to switch to her!

We didn't get too much of a chance to talk on Saturday. I hope that isn't a new trend. I like it when we can gab all day long and not be interupted by those darn members! =)

I am excited for Friday too. It should be a fun night. I'm glad you are coming.

Eric and Jenny said...

I am so glad you posted pictures because I have not seen it since she got it all decorated and put together. Your hair looks great, I love the dark color and for some reason some days it looks darker than others yesterday was like that, it looked really dark. And I am loving your outfit I have not seen that shirt before oh to be a 100 pounds like you, you sucker. Tell me I will lose this baby weight, just tell me I am starting to panic!

Plain Jame said...

It looks great! I went lighter - you went darker! Her salon is really cool, I love when people make their in-home salon just like a stand-alone one. The real deal!

The Mashy Family said...

The salon is so cute! And you my friend are not to bad looking yourself!!

Clemments Family said...

I love it! I don't think I have ever seen you with dark hair.

And your sisters hair place is so cute.

Nick and Stacey said...

Ter....seriously is there any look that you dont just beam, I love the dark hair! And Ashleys salon, what a dream! I need to get back to Utah so I can go visit her salon! I loved chatting with Ash while getting my hair cut, just like another dear friend! Seriously though, cute hair!