Well for today anyways...we all know it won't last. However I do love my springy decorations, they bring a little sunshine in the house even when it is yucky outside.
Lincoln just woke up from his nap, so the boys and I are going to head out and enjoy some of that glorious sunshine. Don't want to waste the day away sitting inside, so farewell for now friends!
3 comments:
It all looks darling Ter, makes me happy too just looking at the pictures!
You always have the cutest holiday decorations. I love it. I need to get one of those things you put your candy in because I figure it makes a good excuse to buy candy..and I love Easter candy! So so cute.
Love the decor, it's all so very cute! Read that you have strep from Jenny's blog - hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment