Carson spent FOREVER today building towers and houses with his blocks. He lays them all out, color coordinated, divides them into groups by size. Slowly takes his time....building it all just right. He is careful, precise, and then loves to sit and admire his work.
Lincoln saw it...took him all but 2 seconds to send that little tower crashing to the ground. Do you think Carson was happy about this.....uh, no.
Just sending a few final kicks, to really destroy things.
My boys are night and day...it is an interesting life I lead raising these two. They could not be more different...but ya know what, I wouldn't have it any other way. It is like looking at life through two completely different set of glasses. So much to learn from each of them, they both open my eyes and make me see things differently. I love the perspective I gain from each of them.
(Don't you worry, Carson went on to build another tower and hid it in a closet from Lincoln. After all, he needed his dad to see his masterpiece).
6 comments:
Hid it in a closet from Lincoln the length the poor boys have to go through to save things from their terror brothers. Lance hides his stuff on top of the fridge. Our houses would be so dull without the little stinks though wouldn't they.
That's so funny that Carson went and hide his new creation in his closet, how cute. I bet it is fun to watch how different they are and the way they think.
Your boys are so cute! :) i love peeking at your blog and seeing all the fun things you guys are up to. I saw your husband loves manchester united! Thats where my brother is on his mission and he sends us soccer stuff all the time! he says thats basically all they sell over there. haha
I'm sure you are guessing what I am doing reading this right now? You're right...laughing way too hard when I know I shouldn't be. Opposites they truly are. Love you.
Isnt it funny....how different two little people can be? But you are right....thats what makes life fun, learning how to deal with each of them in their own little way! Hey you gotta do what you gotta do to get to show dad!
Lincoln reminds me a lot of Ashton. All my kids are different in so many different ways. I sometimes wonder how their even related, but I love it. Cute boys Teri!
Post a Comment