Sunday, September 5, 2010

Nursery Buddies



New calling for church I suppose. I am one of the nursery leaders. Such fun. I guess they might as well call me in there, since Lincoln never lets me leave anymore. May as well be in there. My boy was thrilled when I didn't try to sneak out this week. He had his momma with him the whole time, which is exactly how he likes it these days. Silly boy, he is turning into my little shadow....never lets me leave his sight. I don't mind though, he is such a lovable little thing that I am just trying to soak him up. Makes me worried for when Drake joins us, cause he won't even let the other kids in nursery sit on my lap. Uh-oh...we're in trouble. For now I am just enjoying this little calling for what it is, I won't be taking a newborn in there though, so hopefully this is just a short term thing!!!

6 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

It's probably terrible but I thought the same thing when I was pregnant with Katelynn. Sure call me in there for now but I will be leaving when I have a newborn, that thought is what got me through each tortorous week. No really I loved the kids but many it is really the most exhausting, unappreciated calling there is. I am sure I have it coming for me in this new ward just because I am terrrible and say such things!

Ashley and Devan said...

I have been in nursery for what feels like FOREVER. We dont have enough parents like you who stay with their child when they are having a hard time. I LOVE the parents who are there to help with the transition instead of just dropping their screaming kid off for 2 hours. How sweet of you to go in with Lincoln. I am sure the nursery leaders really appreciate it.

Bentleys said...

You are sooo gorgeous! Sophie was the same way and magically when Callaway came she fit into her role as a big sister. I am sure Lincoln will be just fine! Good luck in nursery sounds like sooo much fun.

TW said...

What are you talking about...that would be my ideal calling, probably why I've never had it.

The Mashy Family said...

I actually would love to be in nursery for a time being because I get nervous leaving my little ones sometimes at church. I feel like that way I am still close to them. Who knows! Gehrig used to bite or hit every kid in nursery when I was not in there maybe it would have been worse if I was there.

Clemments Family said...

You are just the cutest Mom and I just realized by looking at your little pregnancy thing that you are almost half way there. Crazy!