Monday, November 15, 2010

DiSnEy oN iCe!!!


Oh, it may as well have been Disneyland....as far as Carson was concerned. He has been soooo excited for this past weekend, he couldn't even think straight. He had a birthday party for a neighbor friend, Lancey came up for a visit, putting up Christmas lights with his dad, Disney on Ice and then Sunday dinner at Grandmas. All of his favorite things jammed in just a few short days. He thought he had died and gone to heaven.


Cute kid...he was so excited to get in there he was basically pulling Shalae and Rosemary along.


Lincoln's favorite spot was right smack in front of the souvenir stand....he wanted it all. I think the lobby was his favorite spot, all those pictures and posters of "Mousey", Donald, Daisy, Goofy....he knows all his BFF's by name and they were just calling out to him.




Carson stayed glued the entire time, I didn't really see a whole lot of him cause he was down by my mom. He loved every second of it.


I had high hopes that Lincoln would behave himself, afterall it was all his friends. He loved when Mickey and the rest of the gang were out there, but as soon as they took off....he majorly lost interest. I spent ALOT of time apoligizing to the people in front of me that Lincoln kept hitting with his toys, trying to shove popcorn and lemonade down his throat to distract him, and even wandering back out to the lobby for awhile. I guess he is just not quite ready for that kinda thing.


He did love his mouse however, check out that grip.


And the light up toy that was a danger to all those around us.

Even with all of Lincoln's shenanigans...it was still a great night. Watching Carson's little mesmorized face, and Lincoln's smile each time he saw one of his "friends" was well worth it.


Carson crashed on the way home....holding Shalae's hand. Lincoln was still going strong. However, the next day..





9:00 church is killer for us after a long weekend. This is how 2 out of my 3 boys always end up.



Like father, like son!

6 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

I love that picture of Cars holding Shalae's hand, that is so sweet. I was surprised to see her and Rosemary there on Saturday, you didn't tell me they were coming. I bet that was nice having them along for help, it's funny I was with you that night but I didn't even get to talk to you all night long. You got some cute pictures, sorry it was less than desirable with Lincoln. Remember two years ago when Luke was that age at Disney on Ice. Mom spent all her time in the lobby with him, just another reason those two are BFF'S!

Genn said...

Sounds like a busy fun weekend Teri! A lot of work sometimes with younger ones, but fun to take them to right? Great pictures. Your boys are so cute.

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Oh Lincoln, such a character from what I read - keep writing about him, I just love learning about him! Here's to hoping Drake is like Carson! Looks like you guys had fun - I remember going to Disney on Ice when I was little!

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

P.s. Thanks for coming on Friday, it was good to see you and I am so glad you could make it. Melissa will be missed by lots of all of her friends I'm glad she could see them one last time before the big move :)

The Mashy Family said...

Such a good mom you are to go to Disney on Ice. Somehow sitting cold through something like that does not catch my fancy. Gehrig asks to go all the time and I alwasy so no not this year. I have a feeling I may just never go. Well never say never right? Love your sleeping boys and I love Sunday naps!!!!!!! Looks like you all had fun. I sure wish my families lives were more on my page and a little slower so that we could spend quality time with each other like you all do. I am a tiny jealous!! See you guys Sunday?

The Mashy Family said...

Oh one more thing... I think we should all feel lucky that Lincoln did not end up down performing on the ice right?!!!