Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Perfect parties...

all go a little something like this.....



CoUsInS...



PrEsEnTs




CrAfTiNg



GaMeS




at least in the eyes of a little one.



But for us Mama's, its all in the treats!!!


Jen made them as usual, and yep they were as good as they look!

7 comments:

Genn said...

What a perfect party for the kids and their mamas to enjoy!! Do share what that fancy looking drink is because it looks delicous!!! Jenny- where is that recipe?! :)

The Carnahan's said...

So jealous! Sure does look like fun! Those treats look delicious! Hope your cute family has a Merry Christmas!

Eric and Jenny said...

Shoot I hate when you get your post up before me, look for a remarkably similar post from me in just a minute!

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Can I come to your parties? I think I'd have an exceptionally good time with you and your kiddos! This is definitely my idea of a perfect party!!!!

Ashley and Devan said...

That looks like some really yummy hot chocolate! You and your sisters are always doing so many fun things with your kids. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

TW said...

Well, I would have to agree. Presents, crafting, games, food...a perfect party indeed. Those boys all look so crisp and clean and darling. I am loving their spiffy shirts and jeans and the joy on their faces...Christmas is in the air that's for sure.

The Mashy Family said...

looking delicious as usual. Looks like fun!!