Thursday, December 1, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

Here they are...my family pictures. Gotta say, I was more than pleased with the way they turned out. And you are never going to guess who took them. My sister. Yep, she sure did. I know I have mentioned before how very talented she is behind the camera lens. I begged and begged for her to try her talents out for real on my little family. She was pretty reluctant to do so. I think she felt as if that was getting in over her head, she was afraid that I would be disappointed, like I was giving her to much credit or something. I knew this was not the case. Heck she can photograph anything, she can make a hotdog look beautiful. She really is talented. Its so funny cause it just started as a silly little hobby for her, something she just enjoyed. I can't believe how good she has gotten. Go ahead and take a look for yourself....she did good and I love them.



















Whatcha think?? For being her first real session ever, I think they turned out AMAZING! Heck, she even got the Lincoln boy to cooperate. No small task, I am telling you. I should have included the outtakes in here. They are pretty funny. Most of them show Carson and Drake behaving perfectly, smiling or at least looking at the camera, Lincoln is either crying or yelling or not paying attention, then there is me, I am either yelling, looking up to the sky in complete exasperation, rolling my eyes, stomping my foot....you know, all of that directed towards the three year old. Then there is good, kind, sweet, patient Thiago trying his best to gently persuade the boy to behave. Thank heavens for Thiago, I may have killed the kid. He and I are way to much alike and he sure knows how to get me all riled up.

Anywho, despite all that we got some great shots and I couldn't be happier. Many thanks Jen on a job well done. Love them, love them!

10 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

Love them! They turned out great, plus you have such a cute little family!

Aleese and Scott said...

I agree the pictures are awesome! You have such a cute family:)

Genn said...

She did a GREAT job!!!!!!
I love every single one.
Seriously it would be very hard to pick a favorite.
And you guys are quite photogenic. You all look fantatic! Love your outfit teri. And the boys and those big smiles, so sweet.

TW said...

Finally..it's time to start looking at blogs again. Too many fun posts to comment on them all, but man oh man how I have enjoyed them...thanks!

The family pictures are to die for...what a special little family the Cano's are. Love you and Happy December.

Rob'n'Mon said...

Wow! She's definitely talented, but it doesn't hurt to have a great looking family, either. ;)

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

They turned out great! Jen... If your reading this I am sure I could use you in a few months for maternity pics and such;) Teri! I love the one were you and Thiago are hugging and your boys are on the ground showing some personality! And the very first on and the last one... Heck they are all great!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh I do love how they turned out, I still look at them and see so my imperfections but hey it was a learning experiment. Most of all I am so glad you like them. You will have to tell me which one you went with for your Christmas card this year, I hear you have already got them. I have not I keep putting it off cause I really hate that job.

See you tomorrow I am so excited I can't even think straight!

Ashley and Devan said...

WOw, she did an amazing job. I love the outfits and the blue door in the background. You guys really are such a beautiful family.

Clemments Family said...

Love them. She did a wonderful job!!

The Carnahan's said...

LOVE them all! Jenny did a fantastic job, she really is talented. Every time I look at her blog, I wish for a new camera...she takes such beautiful photos! You have such a cute family!