Friday, February 10, 2012

10 on 10....February 2012

Bout that time...10 pictures taken throughout the day on the 10th of each month. I will go ahead and apologize for the unexciting day we have got here. Friday is my one full day at work, and lets just say it was kinda a struggle coming up with some good shots. So here you go...


Warm, little body all snuggled up to me when my alarm went off this morning. Hard to pull myself away from him and head to the shower.


The boys are packed up for the day and ready to head out. The babies go to my mother in law's and Carson goes to Ashley's so she can take him to and from school.


Headed to work.


Snuck some candy out of Carson's school valentines pile...he'll never know. hehe.


Home for lunch. Spent my hour picking up the house a bit, unloading the dishwasher, changing laundry and of course making beds.


Back to my spot.


My honey stopped by with a small snack for me. Large, and I do mean large vanilla coke and my favorite coconut/chocolate chip cookie. Little pick me up!!


Our big boys went to the movies with their Uncle Gus and Aunt Shalae, so me and the wee one went with Thiago to his boys' soccer game.


Met up with my inlaws at Boston's for a quick dinner.


Back at home, little prep work for a Valentines Day party tomorrow....

Happy 10th!

3 comments:

Genn said...

Hi Teri!
Fun set of pics.
How sweet of your hunny to bring you that little pick me up!
Sounds like you had a busy day.
Cute v-day bags for your treats. I need to put some of those together this weekend!
Have a great saturday teri!

Eric and Jenny said...

I want that cookie it sounds so good, is that just from the gas station. Between that and your cherry pie from McDonalds I guess you are set huh!

Thanks for the treat bags for the kids they were a success I would say! Good picture Ter, I love ten on ten.

Rob'n'Mon said...

You do seem to get a bit of spoiling from that husband of yours. I'm glad you have someone that treats you so well!