Seems like we were just gathering these little lovebugs together for our Christmas party...fast forward a few weeks and it is already Valentines. I think it is safe to say this is probably the very best picture we have ever got of the 8 of them. Its amazing. I can't believe they cooperated. Usually the only two looking at the camera is Lance and Carson. And we seriously got all 8 in this picture...what the heck. Granted they aren't all smiling quite right, but thats okay, we'll take it.
You pretty much now how these parties work...we craft, we game, we share Valentines, and we eat. End of party. Haha, I really am gonna keep this one short and sweet though. Its late and I still want to watch the Bachelor. So I think I'll just let the pictures do most of the talking...
This kid...he sees the camera, tilts his head and gives me his best smile. He makes life easy.
then again I like my Valentines with just a little bit of sass...and this one has got some sass.
this one ain't nothin but sweet. He's to busy though....much to busy. No smiles here.
Valentine picture frames...bet you can't guess who's is who. Everyone else dabbed their paint on...not Lincoln. He smeared that stuff in.
Pin the heart on the bee. I have no idea what a bee has to do with Valentines, but heck it was $1.00. Sold!
Conversation heart twister. Lance and Cars were the only two that understood this game and unfortunately by the end of it they were both almost in tears. They said it hurt and was to hard to not fall. Guess we aren't quite ready for Twister. Stupid Teri...what the heck was I thinking.
I redeemed myself with the treat bags though. They liked those alot.
And our treats...only Jen would serve us strawberry milk in little decorated Mason jars. Honestly...how freaking cute is that.
tears all around when the party comes to an end....
wait a second, this wasn't the end. This was right smack in the middle. Not sure if this was the time that he lost his yellow starburst, or the time he had to hand out his Valentines (didn't want to part with those suckers), or when someone used the sticker he wanted, or the time I told him he had to much paint...I don't know. He cried and threw fits multiple times throughout the party. So your guess is as good as mine.
Ya know what they say...every party has a pooper, thats why we make sure and invite Lincoln boy.
Love you Lincoln boy!
happy Valentines to all of you.
4 comments:
He's not a party pooper he's just free spirited! Though those pictures are killing me, oh it wouldn't be a party without Lincoln around!
Lance and Cars were so funny with Twister, so like there personalities to not give up and just keep on going no matter what their mothers are making them do. Too funny and at least it gave us a good laugh. Lance said to me that night "That game was fun I just wish my legs were longer", too funny, I laughed and laughed.
You Williams sisters amaze me! You make the holidays so special for your little ones. I want to be like you someday!
Looks like so much fun! Love all the crafts you guys did! And that picture turned out pretty dang cute, it's hard getting them to all sit still and look at the camera.
So do you hate Cortney as much as I do? I'm really frustrated with Ben. I think he's ruined his future with any of the other girls because of the whole skinny dipping thing with Cortney. I was so disappointed in him.
Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day!
Oh Poor Lincoln, thats a sad face. I love your parties. You guys have the cutest ideas. Love the pink milk in a mason jar.
I have to agree with Lance and Carson on twister.....its kind of crazy. LOL
Post a Comment