Monday, November 12, 2012

10 on November 10

It's late..and honestly I almost gave it up. Be prepared for the lamest 10 on 10 EVER!! It started out as a work day which is kinda boring anyways, we had sorta made plans for the afternoon though. Then it snowed and I got lazy and my plans went out the window. Which makes for a super, duper lame 10 on 10. I warned you...

Got ready for work while these monkeys just layed around. I am always so jealous of them all on Saturday mornings..wish I could just stay home and join them.

This is what greeted me outside. Holy have some snow. Welcome winter, looks like you've arrived.

Seems to me I needed a doughnut and some hot chocolate on this cold winter morning...mini marshmallows and all.

6 hours goes by pretty fast, and all the sudden it was time to go home.

Enter the laziness...

I got home and the boys had been doing a whole lot of playing. Thiago does his best to keep up with them, but the house is always sub par when I get home. Usually I just jump right in and start cleaning it all up. Not this day, instead I layed down in my unmade bed and took a little snooze. It was lovely, and soooo not like me. The snow outside painted a cozy picture and I just had to.

These three little faces continued to wreck havoc on my home, things went from bad to worse. I continued to lay in my bed....

Finally got up and decided to whip the house into shape..first I got distracted by the Halloween candy. Whoops, 5 wrappers later...

Then I looked around at all I had to do, felt overwhelmed so instead I stood in my bedroom watching about 15 minutes of the travel channel. They were talking about some of the best places to get sausage. Appearantly, Ohio has quit a few.

An hour and a half later, things started to look up. The house was back in order, the washer and dryer were humming away, kids were ready for bed...

My honey arrived home with Wingers take out. All is well.

There you have it...I really hope for you guys sake that December 10th is more exciting than November 10 was. Haha!

1 comment:

Genn said...

Not so boring ter. I love seeing what you are up to! :)