Lets make this quick...whats new. Seems like I'm always saying that. When did life turn into a constant whirlwind?? The bad news is me and the little have been on our own this week. Honey flew out of town last Sunday to Boston. We all now have nasty colds and are hacking up a lung. Kids have fevers, chills, and runny noses and so does their mama. Its a real bummer. Good news is my honey is scheduled to return home tonight. 3 more hours and he will be boarding his plane. HURRAY!! I missed him. I don't do well without him, and I can't wait to have him home. Heres a real quick update via Instagram. Follow me at theoteri, I'm private but no worries if I kinda know ya, I'll let ya in :)
Mornings are getting cold.
Missing my boy. He stayed with his grandma all weekend.
My moms Sunday dinner.
Its a crisp 68 degrees today, perfect fall weather!
We are happy to have our big brother home.
Pumpkin chocolate chip...again.
This face..
Ward Halloween party tonight!
Baby found the bucket.
Cause pumpkin bowls make everything more exciting :)
Drake is just as mesmorized by Kenny Chesney's "Come Over", as I am. Country Music Awards...
Just me and him on Friday mornings. He gets ready for school, and I get ready for work.
Hmmmm. I just don't know. They tell me its a fun house.
How I always find them.
Fall!! Could you be any lovelier...
Today is ridiculously beautiful!
Just waiting...
Happy Sunday morning to ya...
A little Candyland!
You gotta love a good hat
End of term. Linc has school. Cars does not. Loving this day with my oldest.
A week ago, Carson asked if we could go to his schools skate night. I said we'll see. Never mentioned it again, so I thought he forgot. Guess not, cause as you can see..here we are!
God bless America! Happy Election day.
Picking up some Christmas decor...poor Drake!
You had my vote Governor Romney. I feel sad. However, he said it himself...I believe in America, I believe in its people. God bless.
Really wish I could just sit here next to my boy and watch Monsters Inc with him. Unfortunately, that won't be happening today. I am going to take another 20 minutes though.
Today in Carson's class I got to put up their bulletin board. Obviously his turkey was the best lookin' one of the bunch. Obviously.
Little brother thinks he's one of the big kids.
This and this. G'night.
Jammie pants and and leftover Halloween candy...nothing wrong with that.
Thats it from me you guys...I gotta run. My middle boy turns 4 years old tomorrow, heres hoping he is feeling okay for his big party. Send happy thoughts our way....see ya later!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago






























No comments:
Post a Comment