Okay, anyone who knows me well, knows that this has been a work in progress for quite sometime now. I have been talking, and talking, and talking about my new bedroom decor for FOREVER! I seriously think it was back when Thiago got his promotion that I first got the idea....that was back in February, and it is now November. And finally, finally it is complete. I wanted all new everything. New bedspread, new pillows, new bathroom accessories, new pottery barn trunk, new lamp, new pictures, new decor...all of it new. I had my old stuff since we first got married and I was starting to hate it. Just looking old and dingey and outdated. So I knew I couldn't afford to just go out and buy it all at once, so I have been buying a little here, a little there. I have been saving it all on the top of my closet, so I could bring it out all at the same time once I had it all. Thiago has been making fun of me for months now. Asking if we were actually going to use all this stuff or are we just going to stare at it on top of the closet. Haha. Anywho, to make a long story short...here it is. Wish I had all new furniture too, but I'm not that lucky. Either way I love it...hope you do too.
And thats it. I had a vision in my head of what I was trying to create, and I am so pleased with the way it came together. I wanted it to be light, airy and just fresh looking. I think it fits all those things, everytime I walk in there I just smile to myself. My home is my little heaven on earth and brings me so much joy. I just love it.
On that note, happy weekend you guys....thanks for stopping by :)
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
2 comments:
I LOVE It all Teri!
Looks so great.
I love navy and yellow and the colors look really nice in your room.
I've had our furniture since we've been married just about too and I dislike it, but it is SO dang expensive so I think we are stuck with it for a while. But new bedding and accessories sure do brighten things up don't they!?!
I feel the same way... Except with every room in our apartment. Haha and Brady keeps saying we aren't redoing anything until we have a house!! Ah!
Yours looks lovely! I bet that trunk is so dang handy! I'll have to remember that!
Post a Comment