

Intoducing the newest segment to my blog.....Blast from the Past. I have seen this done on many blogs and I thought it looked like so much fun. Every few weeks, I will randomly choose pictures from my past and post them for you all to see. I have started with the one and only high school Jr. Prom. Ohhh, so romantic. As I am sure most of you know, my hubby and I are high school sweethearts. We attended every dance together, I had so many pictures to choose from, but I decided to go with these. Thiago was actually nominated for Jr. Prom King that year, he didn't win, but he was nominated along with my sweet, little pal Stacey. They had to get a group picture taken of everyone that was nominated, and I remember telling Stacey she was the only one who was allowed to sit by Thiago in the picture. I was a little possessive of him, even way back then. I absolutely LOVED this dress, I would scrunch down on the floor and puff the dress up around me, so just my little head was poking out of the top and I thought this was hilarious. I remember thinking I looked so cute that night, as I now look at this picture, I wonder what the heck I was thinking. Don't even ask me how I got my hair to go like that, I couldn't tell ya. All I know is I sure am something in that picture, whether that is good or bad I will let you decide. Oh, the joys of highschool...sure am glad I am done with that little phase of life.
11 comments:
Oh I love that picture. One of my favorites. And also the one by dada truck in the pink dress. You guys are darling. It can't believe how long you have been together. It really was meant to be. It will be fun to so Carson and your other kids one day. All the high school memories with Theo. You guys truly are a beautiful couple. And you are so good to each other. Thanks for being a good example for me. I love you. And I would agree I wouldn't go back to high school for nothing. Life is sometimes hard now but nothing like high school.
I love the Blast from the Past that was great! That is fun that you guys were High School Sweethearts!
Jason and I were high school sweethearts too! It's fun to look back on the old pictures from the dating days and yes you look cute!
I love those pictures! It is so funny looking back and how young everyone looks. I remember you saying that Thiago and I had to walk together, that was funny. Isn't it funny the silly things we did when we were younger. Back then we didn't think most of them were that silly! Thanks for the blast from the past!
I just love your new segment, I am going to steal it like I do all your other ideas. I had forgotten about how you would squish down in your dress like that, you were so funny. I think your hair looks darling, you don't like it? Also you are a little weird for making Stac and Thiago walk by each other when it was your idea of a funny joke to have me and him walk down the hall holding hands.
Hey this is Ashley (Farnsworth) Davis. I found Jill's blog and saw that you were on her blog roll. Your little boy is darling! How old is he? You have such a cute family! I am glad that you are doing well. I haven't see you guys since highschool. I think you both look great in that prom picture :)
what a fun post. It's funny to see everyone back in high school. I knew almost all the guys in your group but it's crazy that I didn't know you.
Love your Blast from the Past. I think were beautiful then, but more beautiful now. Something about motherhood just makes a person beautiful.
It seems like so long ago that we were in Highschool! I am glad we are out of that phase of life too. Good thing we all grow up at some point. So glad that we are still in touch.
I loved seeing these pictures I remember that dance like it was yesterday! It is fun when you marry your high school sweet heart because you share some pretty fun memories.
Holy Cow! High school seems like ages ago. I had forgotten that you and Thiago have been together since then. Those picts are great, it brings back a lot of memories. Do you remember when I invited you and Jenny, Terryl, Stacey, Bekah & Nicole to one of my church activities. We went to the Fundome! Traveling down memory lane reminded me of that. I want to use this "blast" on my blog too!
Post a Comment