Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy B-day Hallie-girl!



Happy, happy Birthday to my most favorite little four year old. I can't believe you are 4 years old Hallie-girl, where has the time gone. I remember perfectly the day you were born...oh, how excited we were for you. Our first little girl. Thiago and I watched Tanner while your mom was in the hospital having you. We were absolutely going crazy, waiting for the phone call to let us know that you were here. I have loved you from day 1, my little bug and I will love you for the rest of your life. You were so beautiful, the first minute I saw you with all that dark hair. You were a dream come true for your mom and dad, you still are. We love you Hallie, and wish you the very happiest of birthdays and many more to come.

8 comments:

Jill said...

Teri that made me cry! Thank you so much. You are her favorite person in the world. Everytime we are going to do something or we go somewhere she wants to call you. Thank you for being so good to her.I can't believe she is 4, it seems like yesterday that cute picture in the hospital. I love you so much and someday hopefully soon we will get another girl. But we will take whatever we get. Hallie doesn't seem to mind the boys.

Eric and Jenny said...

Cute little Hallie, I had to take a double look on the bottom picture. I had forgotten all that dark hair she had, where did it go? That day was so fun. Remember I was trying to get pregnant with no success, Hallie filled my baby hunger. For awhile anyway.

Souli & Ashley said...

OH my Hallie she did have alot of dark hair I loved it. Where did it all go. BUt either way she is just as darling now as she was then. Little Tanner oh he was so cute in that picture so different then he is now. I love them both more then they know. I hope they always know that.

Anonymous said...

Teri,
Hey, I can't believe I found your blog! Wow, what a cute family. I can't believe you and Thiago got married. I hope you remember me. This is Jessica Nielson (now Haprifod). We went to high school together, remember child care. What a blast! Well, we are in the process of setting up our own blog. When it's up, can we add you to our list of friends? I will let you know the site so you can check us out. Your little boy is so cute. I have a girl who just turned two and we are expecting a boy in July. Anyway, so great catching up with you, talk to you soon.
Jessica

Jill said...

Who ever did that you are real funny!

Anonymous said...

Ter,

Here is the new blog: haprifodhouse.blogspot.com.

Jes

TW said...

I can't quit laughing. That sure was alot of work to go to for an April Fools joke. You both are very clever. Still laughing.

Taylor's mom said...

You are such a cute auntie/cousin/sister/friend!
I love how much you think of others! Very inspirational!